Saw a guy in heels today

Fog

Wimbledon tube station about 1.30 this lunch time. And I must say he looked GOOD. He was a young very androgynous guy, wearing a pair of very nice knee high wedge boots - the sort of thing that SScotty shows. These were teamed with a pair of trousers that just covered them. His entire outfit was black and he was totally at ease. I had a short chat with him, told him about hhplace and urged him to have a look.

Sounds like a great encounter there fog. Pretty much goes to show there are other heel wearing guys out there not just on this forum. Hope he decides to pop buy here - I would like to see his outfit(s). I remember the day after last heel meet in London, kneehighs and heeluis spotted a guy wearing court shoes in Camden. I didn't see him at all typically!

Heel-D - Freestyling since 2005

Reminds me of walking into a Payless in a major metropolitan area, and encountering not just one, but three other guys, trying on heels. When I asked the manager what percentage of his high heeled customers were men, he replied "oh, about 40% to 50%." I was dumbfounded, but he said that even in rural America, where he'd been a manager before, it was upwards of 20%. Go figure. Lot's of guys in hiding, folks. The trend is way more prevalent than what we see out there on the streets.

Out shopping in a large supermarket near Heathrow, my wife and I saw a man in 3inch heeled loafers whilst he was standing in the queue at the check out. This is the only sighting so far. I admit I too was wearing heels (2.5inch) at the time. Of course there must be other places? [including “Erotica” at Olympia, London. (This year on 17 to 19 November 2006) but that's cheating! isn’t it?] May be the fear of ridicule stops some guys from venturing out, so far I’ve had no problems and that includes buying shoes.

I took the opportunity to wander the streets last night wearing my black ankle skirt, hh boots, and my hair a little spiked. I also wore a pair of earrings and just some basic makeup, fake boobs, and that's it. Lots of kids running through the neighborhoods with their parents. I didn't get a single second look! I headed downtown and there were a few costumed characters in the local establishments, including several guys wearing heels. I felt sorry for them - probably the only day of the year they feel they can do that in public! I had a beer then walked home. Again, not a single stare or double-take. There were two girls who sat down beside me and started a conversation, though. When I answered, and it was obvious I was male from a lower voice, their eyes did go wide and they said "nice costume!" One reached out and pinched my "tittie" and said, "wow - are those real?" It was half of a squishy toy my son used to own, and I pinched it and said, "sure feels that way, doesn't it?" I think they were a little freaked out, for they began to look like they couldn't decide whether I was a man or a woman, so I pointed to one of the guys trying to walk up the stairs in heels (he was having a little trouble), and said, "will you look at him? He's all dressed up like a girl!" and laughed a bit. This really confused them and one asked, "What's your name? I'm Carol." I gave her a "Hi, Carol. I'm Denise." At this point they actually appeared to relax. Yeah, they concluded that I was a husky-voiced girl. So, to allay any further mind-benders, I cleared my through a bit and went up two-thirds of an octive and they were even more relaxes. I didn't try any feminine gestures, as many women don't have any feminine gestures anyway, and unless you're really feminine, comes across as fake anyway. Well, back to the threa topic, yes I saw guys in heels last night!