Where are the girls?

Hi to all, in the old forum there was no discrimination of sexes. But the new web address is "heels4men". That's completely wrong - all girls will feel to be excluded from the new forum. I hope that this bold mistake will be corrected as fast as possible! It's a shame that a gay high heels wearing guy has to emphasize this ... micha (*grrhhh*)

The best fashion is your own fashion!

Dear Micha Please take a look in the first forum... I am proposing to change the entire website back to hhplace.org and would like to hear everybodies thoughts and feedback. I apologise for the fact that it was integrated into this website and am very keen to get it the way everybody wants it to be.

Heels for Men // Legwear Fashion // HHPlace Guidelines

If something doesn't look right, please report the content ASAP!

Dear Micha

Please take a look in the first forum...

I am proposing to change the entire website back to hhplace.org and would like to hear everybodies thoughts and feedback.

I apologise for the fact that it was integrated into this website and am very keen to get it the way everybody wants it to be.

Dear admin, may be that I was crying too loud. But I don't want that this forum could develop to a meeting point of only male high heels wearers. It should be - like the old forum - a forum about high heels for both sexes. For girls and guys. I were really happy if the old URL "http://hhplace.org" would be redirected to the new board. Freestyling of guys has become sometimes a predominant subject in the old forum but this shouldn't be the only one issue.

nice greetings

micha

PS How do I place an icon or a smiley into my reply? A naive drag-and-drop-strategy doesn't work. Am I simply too stupid?

PS How do I place an icon or a smiley into my reply? A naive drag-and-drop-strategy doesn't work. Am I simply too stupid?

Once logged in, click on "User CP" from the top left, the go to "edit options" from the menu and change the "Message Editor Interface" option from "Do Not Show Editor Toolbar" to any of the other 2 options.

Heels for Men // Legwear Fashion // HHPlace Guidelines

If something doesn't look right, please report the content ASAP!

Once logged in, click on "User CP" from the top left, the go to "edit options" from the menu and change the "Message Editor Interface" option from "Do Not Show Editor Toolbar" to any of the other 2 options.

Hi Admin,

I'm sending now a Zorro hat:zorro: and now Miss Piggy :D . Seems to work :evil:

Thank you for your helpful hints!

micha

Still a wish from me: Why is the editing of a reply disabled already after only 5 few minutes? I like to correct always my grammar faults - I'm coming from Germany and English is not my mother language. Sometimes I have changed simply my opinion or I like to refine my answer. And sometimes my dictionary is telling me that my orthography was completely wrong. I'm trying always to write my best English. I have learned endless about alldays English or American since I've written here, but I need time! micha (*g*)

• 2 weeks later...

I echo your sentiments, Micha. And for the record, open discussion of these types of issues was the norm for the old board, and should be kept open on the new one. We're family, here! And given the nature of the issues, there's quite a bit more openness and trust amongst our members, rather uncommon among most message forums. There's not a lot of secrets.