Summer's Last Blast

Magickman

Since this is the Labor Day weekend, I want the opportunity to enjoy summer's last blast. There is a big single's dance across town tonight, with a 10-piece dance band. I feel like dancing, and want to strut my heels. The outfit I am looking at is lycra denim short shorts, blue silk shirt, and white, strappy, open toe sandals, with 4" cork wedge heels. Maybe the white belt, to match the shoes. I may have to put the summer stuff away for the season, after this week, so why not?

Nice! I spent most of yesterday at Trier. Typical outfit, short-sleeved shirt, with a light rain jacket tied around my waist, jeans, and 4" heeled boots. Got a few stares, as Trier is touristy, and the heels are loud, but nothing else.

So, last Saturday night I went out for the last blast of summer, at the singles dance, just outside of Minneapolis. As I was getting ready to go, A call came in from I gal who I knew on Internet only. She wanted to meet me, for the first time, at the dance. At the dance, she came up from beyond me, and copped a feel, by way of introduction. "You're soooo cute!" she cooed. We got drinks and popcorn, and sat down to talk, for a while. She was real tall, almost six feet. Even in my 4" heels, I had to look up to her. We were not on a date, she insisted. Then we danced, both fast and slow. She said people were looking at me on the dance floor, presumably admiring my short shorts, blue glitter manicure and pedicure, and white strappy, 4" wedge heel sandals. Then she asked me to dance with some other women, too, so she could watch. I had nice legs, she said. Out on the dance floor, I was getting lots of long looks. Just as I was getting warmed up to her, on the dance floor, she said she had to awaken at 5 A.M. the next morning. So, a little after 11 P.M., she made her departure. I found some other girls, who I knew, and danced with them. In my shorts, they all said they liked my legs. OK, at closing time, I went home. Sunday morning I talked to my non-date on the phone. After she left the dance, she went to another guy's house, and slept with him. And she told me this! Although I like tall gals, this one might not be for me. A number of women approached me at the dance, and it appears that my shoes and outfit were doing their job of helping me to meet people.

The outfit I am looking at is lycra denim short shorts, blue silk shirt, and white, strappy, open toe sandals, with 4" cork wedge heels. Maybe the white belt, to match the shoes.

I may have to put the summer stuff away for the season, after this week, so why not?

Magickman:-)

That description absolutely screams for a picture!

OK, at closing time, I went home. Sunday morning I talked to my non-date on the phone. After she left the dance, she went to another guy's house, and slept with him. And she told me this! Although I like tall gals, this one might not be for me.

At least she was straight about it - honesty's worth a lot, but you're probably right.

Magickman Sounds like a very exciting night there!! And as for her telling you about her encounter, maybe it was a hint that you should have left with her :-) Who knows...Maybe she was so stimulated by your appearance she HAD to do something about it!! Happy Heeling!! Shoeiee

"Heels aren't just for women anymore!!" Happy Heeling! Shoeiee