Scream 6 inch pump

heelshhboy

Hello, i have always been a fan of the Scream pump shoes

Posted Image

with or without the ankle strap.

But every time i see somewalking walking in them on a video, they look a litle silly, (meaning, the heel tip is too close to the ball of the foot part of the shoe)

I was wondering if anyone had a picture of them from the side in a UK size 9 so I can see if i like the look before I buy them.

First of all, I would never try to buy anything from how cool.com again.They lie and take your money. Second, if you want to kill your feet,walk in those shoes for about 20 minutes. Some shoes were made for-play, if you know what I mean and not so much for walking.

real men wear heels

My experiences with How Cool have been varied. Their main problem seems to be if you order something that's out of stock and not in stock at the supplier either. I kept after them and when I said long enough, they offered either a refund or discount on another style. The best way to order through them is on the phone, then they can check stock. I've also had an order arrive in 4 days. I had a pair of Scream shoes a few years ago. First of all, they run large. Second, on my size 11s the heels were a full 7 inches high. I'm probably better than many at extreme heels and was able to walk short distances without that lurching walk you see so often in the videos. But they're about as high as a heel can get without needing a platform. Also, they're extremely noisy and make dents in almost any floor surface. In other words, a great pair of shoes!

I have a pair in red. However they fit me deffernt then my other pumps. They're too big. like a 1/2-whole size too big. Though they are the same size as my other pumps. But I sitll like them a lot. I think the'yre sexy.

It's all good. ~Arron.

I like the look of them however... if they had a slighly thicker heel I'd like them a bit more... I was going to get a pair of the ankle stap ones and a pair of Domina 420's in red patent rather than my new "avatars" having carpet I decided not to get them - due to their "carpet rooting" status! the domina 420 is STILL on my list however! but at 13/14 US womens the'd probably be 7 1/4"! :evil: later, TXT-1

• 5 weeks later...

...if you want to kill your feet,walk in those shoes for about 20 minutes. Some shoes were made for-play, if you know what I mean and not so much for walking.

Knitting needles on shoes? :evil::D:D Them shoes ain't made for walking. :x Can't see how they'd be too kind to the flooring either. :D

Keep on stepping,

Guy N. Heels

But every time i see somewalking walking in them on a video,

You have videos of people walking in Screem shoes? Please share them!

Thanks,

WobbleFan

PS: As of last wednesday, I onw a pair of Scream 18 oxfords. :evil: Let's say I'm able to make it across the room without breaking my neck. Wouldn't call it walking though. These are *SO* high.

You have videos of people walking in Screem shoes? Please share them!

Thanks,

WobbleFan

PS: As of last wednesday, I onw a pair of Scream 18 oxfords. :evil: Let's say I'm able to make it across the room without breaking my neck. Wouldn't call it walking though. These are *SO* high.

pata/pantera of www.light-fetish.de wears them in a recent video. She refers to them as killer heels as they "killed" her feet after an hour of walking.

Uh... Ditto. Real heel-wearing experience comes when you realize that it's not the height of the heel that matters, but rather, the long-term enjoyability (including comfort) you experience from wearing heels. Six inch heels are a very poor match for long-term enjoyability. My current favorites are 3-1/2" ankle boots that look like cowboy boots beneath my jeans. They fit like a dream. My seconds are 3-3/4" suede round-toe boots that similarly look like normal men's shoes beneath a pair of jeans. Following that are a pair of 4" black leather knee-highs that I can walk ten miles in without issues, and a pair of 4" two-strap wedge sandals I wear around the house. My favorite pair of heels, all time, were a pair of black leather, 3-1/2" boots with a typical heel, located more forward than most modern heels. I could, and did, wear them 24/7, at all occasions, including professional.

First of all, I don't think Screem shoes were made for walking, and second, I would never order anything from {How not so cool.} They lied to me for 6 weeks,kept a re-stocking fee and never batted an eye or tried in the slightest way to make good. Oh, never did see the boots I ordered. :evil:

real men wear heels

I have a pair of devious white pumps that are 6 inch heels or more.And they run a bit to big also.I can wear sizes 61/2 to 7 1/2.My white pumps are a size 7 and there a bit to big.I can walk in them but being a bit big makes it harder.I had a friend order a pair boots from how cool.Took like a week to process the order but i did get them after a i delt with evil ups lol.They where posed to be delivered the friday b-r labor day.Anf at 6 pm i checked ups tracking website sait undelerviable no one at home!!And the time that they siad they try to deliver them my b/f just gotten home also!Basicly dont like to deal with ups no more!Here are the boots my friend order for me http://howcool.com/catalog/product_info.php?products_id=18855&osCsid=034b2199ae8ab8f0b9b1c48e27ce8545

I've been out in mine, although not very far. If you get them a size too big and put some padding under the ball of your foot, they are walkable in, UNTIL you find a downhill slope. :evil: They're good fun, but you've got to watch where your going, and driving in them is interesting, BB

I love the feel of that ultimate lift!

I've tried on a pair of the Scream shoes, but don't actually own any. I do have a pair of the Domina shoes with six inch heels though, they're a lot of fun! Not practical in any sense, but fun to totter in. Oddly enough my cousin tried them on a few weeks back and could walk pretty well in them. Chris

• 2 weeks later...