A pair of "fetish" boots which I have my eye on at

balacau

http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&ih=008&item=180018997220&rd=1&sspagename=STRK%3AMEWA%3AIT&rd=1

I found these just an hour ago, and someone has already put a bid on them! I have always wanted a pair of lace up, moderate platform boots but ones without zips (which seem to be hard to find).

It would be funny if it was someone from here who had launched that bid...I'm still not quite sure if I'm going to go through with an attempt at getting them. It will be fine until the boots arrive here, at that point there will be more aguments with mom for weeks :evil: but maybe its worth that!

We shall see how things go!

Just got emails back from the seller, the boots are made by Morbid Trends, they have no zips (which from the angle of the pics was impossible to tell) and they are 4" heels.

I'm also interested to see what people think of the boots (thats why I posted it on this board rather than the men's one), please let me know!

I learned the truth a long time ago, being afraid of the dark is what keeps most of us alive...

I'm still not sure weather I'll get them or not to be honest, a pair of leather boots in the same style appeals to me more than PVC but will have to see in just less than 4 days time....

I learned the truth a long time ago, being afraid of the dark is what keeps most of us alive...

Those look very nice! They, to me, look well worth bidding for, but you never know how the auction is going to go until the last few hours........then it gets heated up - but then again, we all knew that :evil: Good luck!

SQ.....still busting societal molds with a smile...and a 50-ton sledge!

Thanks for the support all :D I think I'll give it a shot, I love the look of lace up boots but I do think having a zip on the side does spoil the effect somewhat. As already stated you never know until the last few hours how things will go, but if I don't manage to get them then there is nothing to worry about! So we shall see :evil:

Thanks you for all your support. I think I won't be bidding on these. The last time I had a pair of stilleto heel boots, I just couldnt master the art of walking in them, so I've stuck with chunky or blade-style heels ever since! I still want a similar no-zips pair of lace up boots though, either with the shiny look or the standard leather.