Is it a problem?

SarahLou

Hello, I was wondering if anyone has any opinions about the height of women in heels? I mean, obviously different height heels give a certain look. but does this mean that if your already quite tall, you shouldnt wear huge heels on a day to day basis? I thought it was more about how the heels look than how tall it made the person, but now im not so sure. For example, im 5'6 (about 168 cm i think)...so how high is the highest heel I could get away with?

As high as you can comfortably wear. There's nothing wrong with a tall woman in my book.

Shafted, the boots that is! View my gallery here http://www.hhplace.o...afteds-gallery/ or view my heeling thread here http://www.hhplace.org/topic/3850-new-pair-of-boots-starts-me-serious-street-heeling/ - Pm me if you want fashion advice or just need someone to talk to.

The truth is, everybody is looking at you no mater what your height is when wearing heels, however if you wear 5" pumps you will have lots more looking at you, so it's better to project confidence even if you are nervous inside, doing that will build it up as well over time. FYI my GF is a plus size, 5'8" and I love it when she wears high heels, she is equal in height or a bit taller than me. However when we are both wearing heels than it just equals out.

Hello, :wave: my name is Hoverfly. I’m a high heel addict…. Weeeeeeeeeee!  👠1998 to 2022!

Thats pretty encouraging! Although I have to ask, if peoples girlfriends/boyfriends wear heels, and get huge amounts of attention from other people because of it, does it make you very jealous?

I discovered by watching people in public places ever body is checking everybody else over, even engaging in a conversation to find out who you are, some less obvious than others. But if there is serious jealousy involved in a relationship than there are issues to be resolved do to the lack of truest in ones self or partner, not the clothing they wear. Besides people like or need attrition form others as a confidence builder women apishly need that for what ever reasoned. It's all about how you handle others in the relationship so such action does not manifests into problems, just make sure you give the partner the same amount of attention as you did to others if not a little more. The positive thing is when my GF wears heels it defiantly gets me to pay attention to her, but that should not be the only thing to be attracted, it’s a physical attraction not an emotional one and you should be aware why your BF likes to see you in heels and so should he. A high heel shoe is not the center of a relationship, but something to share on and off on the side. I can tell ya that high heels are a great tool when sex is involved....... :roll: But what I said above also applied in bed as well.

Hello, :wave: my name is Hoverfly. I’m a high heel addict…. Weeeeeeeeeee!  👠1998 to 2022!

PS: I briefly dated a basketball player (female) in college. Even though she bested me by two inches barefoot, she still wore 3" heels one night when I took her to dinner. Gorgeous! Sadly, she also still wore a size smaller than I did, but that was way before I had developed any interest in heels, so it really didn't matter back then. Interesting thing, though - her roommate (4 inches shorter) wore almost the same size as I did (about 1/2 size smaller), and she talked me into going drag for Halloween that year, so I wore her old wooden sandals (heels about 3-1/2"), one of my girlfriend's dresses, and assorted other "acoutrements." They made me up, we had a good time, and that was that. I guess I'm just not into cross-dressing. Men have been wearing skirts much more than not over the last 50,000 years, and have been wearing heels more than not over the last 500 years. So, I take the wear of either as my simply enjoying the wear of long-term men's fashion (even if it is found in the women's section). Historically speaking, I'm not cross-dressing at all.

I am 5 ft 10 in and once dated a girl who was 6 ft tall flat footed- and bought her a pair of five inch heels! She'd only wear n in my house, though. In short, how tall a heel you wear is up to you.

While I've never actually been out with a girl who was taller than me (six feet) I have been out with a couple who were the same height or a bit taller when they wore heels, and it didn't bother me in the least, in fact I quite liked it. My cousin is nearly the same height as me, and she wears four inch heels on a fairly regular basis, and would wear higher if they were available on fashion rather than fetish shoes. She's a good six inches taller than her boyfriend when she wears heels, and he's not bothered by it either. He does look like a bit of a short-arse when my cousin and I are both wearing heels though! Chris

hi Sarah,

5'6'' is a pretty normal height for a girl. I'm guessing you'd look great in 3 or 4" heels. Of course some men don't like to go out with girls that are taller than them, but as others have said, wear what you feel comfortable.

Thats pretty encouraging! Although I have to ask, if peoples girlfriends/boyfriends wear heels, and get huge amounts of attention from other people because of it, does it make you very jealous?

If my girlfriend wears heels and it attracts attention, then I'm quite proud of that. If people are jelous of me having such a beutiful girl with such a great taste in sexy heels then that's great because I know she's mine, and I'm the lucky one that gets to take her home!

Bob.

I am 6 feet and I just love tall women! Its funny how women have this Phobia about being taller than men, I much rather see a tall woman than a short one.

"You can check out anytime you like, but you can never leave ! " The Eagles, "Hotel California"

I have a friend in Liverpool who is 5'10, she got herself a pair of Faith "Reeve" calf boots about 6months back. They have 4" stilleto heels and that'd make her over 6ft. Even if I get to meet her later this year, her height wouldnt bother me one bit. I thought that was the whole point of heels anyway, to make people look taller, legs longer etc. True 6" heels is maybe going a bit far (in my opinion) but they still look great, even on a tall woman.

I learned the truth a long time ago, being afraid of the dark is what keeps most of us alive...

Hello, I was wondering if anyone has any opinions about the height of women in heels? I mean, obviously different height heels give a certain look. but does this mean that if your already quite tall, you shouldnt wear huge heels on a day to day basis? I thought it was more about how the heels look than how tall it made the person, but now im not so sure. For example, im 5'6 (about 168 cm i think)...so how high is the highest heel I could get away with?

Hi SarahLou,

my body height as guy is 6'3 and I really need not to be taller. Contrary to the great rock musician Prince. It's only the fascination to walk on high heels. You may wear all shoes on which you aren't bigger than me :roll:

micha (*on heels two times taller than a meter man*)

The best fashion is your own fashion!

I'm about 5'7" and I love tall girls, especially the ones who don't have a problem being taller than me and will wear heels anyway. Different strokes for different folks. I ain't mad at ya if it bothers you.

I would suggest doing what you are comfortable with. My wife is 5'4" w/o heels, I'm about 5'8". When we both wear 3.5 inch heels both of us are taller (as some people we know notice) but the relative height difference is the same, about 4 inches. Pretty neat actually!