friend, who usually wears flats, wearing heels?

stellah

Have you ever noticed or do you think it is arousing when someone you know - your friend or acquaintance - who usually doesn't wear anything sexy, wears sexy highheels one day? Especially in everyday situation, not any party with court-shoes requirement. I find it very fascinating seeing a girl or female friend who usually wars flats, wearing highheels once? It is out of the ordinary - you haven't used to look at her that way... you've always thought "She is a regular girl who is not fond of heels". But suddenly you discover that she really likes theme a lot.. so you start feelng a strong magnet towards her...

HH forever!

I wouldn't feel a strong magnet towards anyone just because she wore heels. Sure I like seeing women in heels, but that's not what would attract me about someone. It seems to happen very rarely that someone who doesn't wear heels takes the plunge, especially by wearing out of the ordinary or interesting heels. An ex girlfriend did it "for me" once. Not that I asked her or nagged her, she just wanted to. She then preceeded to complain how they hurt her feet. I said it was really nice of her, but she should stick to flats if that's what made her comfortable. Sorry, I'm afraid I'm useless at encouraging women to wear heels :smile:

I agree with You, Firefox. I like to see girls in heels, who really can wear them and are comfortable in them. It is distressing to see some girls here in Europe trying to look sexy and wear really high heels in the streets, but cannot walk in them. They move like elderly old people with hip problems. I think there are many girls who are in need of a hh walking course. I think if you wear them, wear them with elegancy! But I like to find out that also a regular friend can walk in HHs...

HH forever!

On 2002-06-13 08:14, stellah wrote:

...I think there are many girls who are in need of a hh walking course...

I wouldn't presuppose to know all there is about walking in heels--all I know is derived from watching women whom I considered good at it, and then attempting to imitate and figure out how it was that they did it. But assuming that I have figured out the right way to do it, it seems useless knowledge if I can't pass it on. And there lies the rub--How do you tell a woman (whom the world expects to already know how to walk in heels) the right way to do it, without at the very least ticking her off (it would be almost like getting advice from a man on how to insert a tampon!). And then there's the inevitable followup question, the answer to which will destroy all credibility in most people's eyes "Well how do you know how to do it?"

So, I have 2 Questions:

Guys: Have you ever given advice to a woman as to how to walk in heels (or for that matter have you gals ever done it as well)? What was their reaction, etc.?

Gals: What would be the best approach to you if a guy wanted (purely out of the goodness of his heart--you can pretend, at least!) to impart his knowledge of how to walk in heels to you? Or is there a way that would not offend? (Is this a case where it is better to remain silent and be thought a fool, than to open one's mouth and remove all doubt?)

"All that you can decide, is what to do with the time that is given you."--Gandalf,

"Life is not tried, it is merely survived

-If you're standing outside the fire."--Garth Brooks

I've given advice to women, but only because I was asked. I would never dream of telling someone or bringing the subject up if I wasn't asked. In actually fact, walking in up to 3 inch heels is easy. Anyone can do it. It's only when it comes to 4 inch or above that more care is required. There's plenty of good websites on the subject too.

• 5 years later...

On the original subject... There was a young female coworker who never wore heels in the office. In fact, she'd always wear frumpy cloths and shoes to match. She was a very pretty / attractive girl. Then one day, all of a sudden, she wore a pair of 3.5 inch heels to the office. BOY did she look great! I commented on how awesome she looked and she thanked me. She also said that once in a while she'd like to be a girl... So... I do find it very interesting for a girl to alluvasudden wear heels one day.

Have you ever noticed or do you think it is arousing when someone you know - your friend or acquaintance - who usually doesn't wear anything sexy, wears sexy highheels one day? Especially in everyday situation, not any party with court-shoes requirement.

I find it very fascinating seeing a girl or female friend who usually wars flats, wearing highheels once? It is out of the ordinary - you haven't used to look at her that way... you've always thought "She is a regular girl who is not fond of heels". But suddenly you discover that she really likes theme a lot.. so you start feelng a strong magnet towards her...

Don't know if I feel a strong magnet toward her but Yes, I think it is a real turn on.

real men wear heels