Gayparade in NYC, 06/25/06!

Mickey S.

Hi!

Lucky me! Seen a lot of heels while encoutered the Gay-Parade in NYC last Sunday. Amongst others, one could have seen these:

1., 2., 3., 4., 5., 6., 7., 8., 9., 10., 11., 12., 13. and 14..

As for number 11. I would have said it's a girl. But if 'it' was really a guy - d**n, it's been perfect! Almost have to give it a try... ;o))))

One of the 'actors' noticed the shoe store that was right behind me and (s)he called out loud and sweet: "Oooh! Shoooes!" ;o)))))))

Oh boy, some of them looked pretty cute. And I would have liked to actually meet 2 or 3 of them in person if not just in private at all. ;o)))

Has anyone else been at the show from around here as well?

CU!

-Mike

I love the boots in 3 and 4, but then again I'm biased.

Shafted, the boots that is! View my gallery here http://www.hhplace.o...afteds-gallery/ or view my heeling thread here http://www.hhplace.org/topic/3850-new-pair-of-boots-starts-me-serious-street-heeling/ - Pm me if you want fashion advice or just need someone to talk to.

Hi!

Lucky me! Seen a lot of heels while encoutered the Gay-Parade in NYC last Sunday. Amongst others, one could have seen these:

1., 2., 3., 4., 5., 6., 7., 8., 9., 10., 11., 12., 13. and 14..

As for number 11. I would have said it's a girl. But if 'it' was really a guy - d**n, it's been perfect! Almost have to give it a try... ;o))))

One of the 'actors' noticed the shoe store that was right behind me and (s)he called out loud and sweet: "Oooh! Shoooes!" ;o)))))))

Oh boy, some of them looked pretty cute. And I would have liked to actually meet 2 or 3 of them in person if not just in private at all. ;o)))

Has anyone else been at the show from around here as well?

CU!

-Mike

Hi Mike,

just now I detected your photos from the NYC-CSD. Wonderful pics!

I'd wished to be there too. But I'm sure that Kneehighs engagement for heel meetings is leading me in the next years to his hometown :roll:

As a fanatic chess player I like naturally your first pic. No 7 isn't bad too, it remembers me to Elton John. But the most funniest pic is the drag queen on the roof (13). Is it our member Canadian beaver or an anonymous racoon? :wink:

nice greetings

micha

The best fashion is your own fashion!

I came across the Europride parade on 1st july in London, so here is what I caught in terms of heels. I guess walking a parade for an hour or more isn't really conducive to wearing high heels, so I think that's why there weren't that many on display.

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

I'm really digging those red stiletto kneehigh boots in the third picture.

Shafted, the boots that is! View my gallery here http://www.hhplace.o...afteds-gallery/ or view my heeling thread here http://www.hhplace.org/topic/3850-new-pair-of-boots-starts-me-serious-street-heeling/ - Pm me if you want fashion advice or just need someone to talk to.

some great pics there people i personally like the pics 3&4 black thigh boots 6 glittery platforms 13&14 black platform knee boots. from the top not really keen on the rest of the shoes and boots later nhoj62

the higher the boot, the higher the heel, the better the feeling!

Hi! Wow! Only a couple of days of absence and the crowd starts posting seriously ... ;o) Thanks everybody for the comments. @Stilletto2004: Nice shoes in your avatar. I got myself a pair of those a little more than two weeks ago from Payless in the Boston area. @CeliaC: Pretty good pictures! And nice heel shots, indeed. It seems you had quite a day of sunshine. In NYC when I took the pictures it was clouded. CU! -Mike

some great pics there people

i personally like the pics 3&4 black thigh boots

6 glittery platforms

13&14 black platform knee boots.

from the top

not really keen on the rest of the shoes and boots

later

nhoj62

Yeah. I'm more interested in the cars at this point. Then again, I'm a guy, and guys usually are.