Love wearing heels!!!

redplats69

Thanks for the awesome welcome!!! it is so nice knowing that there are other men out there who love wearing high heels. i wear heel every time i am on the web and right now am wearing the sexiest pair of red patent platform mary janes!!! Six inch spike heels too!! i have a closet full of heels and i think these have to be my favorites!!!! Please email me redplats69@yahoo.com would love to hear from anyone and everyone!!! :roll:

dawn i actually redid my avatar pic so it was better and the heel shows better old one was abit dark. redplats69 u got email later nhoj62

the higher the boot, the higher the heel, the better the feeling!

Right now am wearing the sexiest pair of red patent platform mary janes!!! Six inch spike heels too!! i have a closet full of heels and i think these have to be my favorites!!!!

..at the moment! If you're anything like me then you'll put on a pair you haven't worn for ages and decide that they're your favourites. Happens to me all the time! :roll:

Graduate footwear designer able to advise and assist on modification and shoe making projects.

dawnHH no problem, glad i could update you and u mean back in the hole not groove, heels make nice holes not grooves, lol. dr.shoe i know that feeling, get a old pair out and instant favourite, weird but thats heels for you. later nhoj62

the higher the boot, the higher the heel, the better the feeling!

dr.shoe

i know that feeling, get a old pair out and instant favourite, weird but thats heels for you.

I know that one too, I once boxed up a pair of boots intending to sell them on eBay and never got around to it. Couple of months later I'm having a bit of a sort out and find this box... woohoo there's boots in it! Never did sell them!

Chris