More new boots!

chris100575

I've just won these on eBay!

This is the third time they've been listed, the first time I kind of liked them but decided they were too slutty. Then I saw them in a shop and decided that I wanted them but they didn't have my size. They appeared on eBay a second time, but I was in Bulgaria and wouldn't have been able to take delivery.

Today they reappeared, and justifying it to myself that I was fated to have them, I treated myself! Hopefully I should have them on Monday, which will soften the blow of going back to work after a week's holiday. Yay, new boots!

That will mean I have four pairs of New Rocks, one of which is flat!

Chris

Isn't anticipation a killer? -- waiting and waiting and waiting for "that package" to arrive?

Hey, was that the UPS truck?

Have a happy time!

You're right about the anticipation! They'll probably get delivered to the office tomorrow, but I know that if I'd had them sent to my home address they'd turn up on Monday while I was at work, and I'd have to wait until next weekend to be able to collect them from the depot. Worse than waiting for them to arrive is sitting at work with the box under my desk, counting the hours until I can get home and try them on! I could always cheat and call security tomorrow to see if I've had a delivery, wouldn't mind calling in at the office to pick them up! You've probably noticed that over the last couple of months I've completely fallen for the high heeled New Rocks! The heels are just under 4.5", which is my favourite height, they feel high but I can walk in them properly. They scale the heel height according to size, and my cousin's jealous of the fact that hers are only one size smaller but her heels are closer to 4"! Dawn: happy to take a couple of pics with me in them. Any recommendations for hosiery? Nude usually show off the boots better, but I'm thinking either sheer black or fishnets would go better with them. Chris

Those New Rocks are really awesome, I can see why you love them so much. Hope you don't mind if I post a pic of boots I just won on ebay. I didn't want to start a new thread and seeing as this one was titled "More new boots," I thought it fit, again I hope you don't mind?

I unfortunately have thicker calves so it's hard for me to find a knee high boot without laces. But tonight, I finally found what I've been looking for!

Posted ImagePosted Image

Those are the pics from the auction. It'll prolly be a couple weeks before I get them (waiting for the payment to clear then them getting here) But be sure I'll post some pics when I do get them. Any suggestions for outfits would be greatly appreciated! Laters!

Those are really nice boots, NewfieGuyInHeels. Wouldn't mind finding a pair of those myself. I have my "Ranger-302"s, but they have a higher platform. Quite comfy as well.

SQ.....still busting societal molds with a smile...and a 50-ton sledge!

If you aren't concerned about animal rights etc. kinda stuff, go for some "real thing"- for me it looks, smells and feels A LOT better, and you won't sweat that much in it. If you think you can't afford it (like I used to several months ago), you can always go to a thrift store or check online auctions- you shouldn't be disappointed.

What is good for a goose, can be good for any gender!

lol No, I'm not concerned about animal rights. After all it's only right to do something with the skin after you eat the meat, right? I just prefer pleather, I know, I know, blasphamy!!! But I just do. And in the town i live in, You'd never find anything like that in the thriftstores, and on the off chance you would, it prolly wouldn't be the right size. But thanks for the info.

Those New Rocks are really awesome, I can see why you love them so much. Hope you don't mind if I post a pic of boots I just won on ebay. I didn't want to start a new thread and seeing as this one was titled "More new boots," I thought it fit, again I hope you don't mind?

I unfortunately have thicker calves so it's hard for me to find a knee high boot without laces.

I have the same problem with my calves, there's no spare fat on there but the muscle doesn't easily fit into knee high boots!

No sign of my patent New Rocks yet, I emailed the seller today to ask if she had a tracking number for them, and she apologised for the delay and assured me that they'd be despatched tomorrow, so I should have them on Wednesday.

So a bit disappointed, but I'm out shooting tomorrow evening so I wouldn't get to wear them then, and I finish work at 4 on Wednesdays so I can rush home and try them on then.

Chris

Chris100575:-) I'm particial to pantyhose in the Suntan color or nude, myself. Preferably Suntan---but whatever works for you---go to it. We will still like looking at your pics. Newfieguy:-) That's a great looking pair of boots you have there with a nice sturdy block heel for streetheeling. Cheers--- Dawn HH

High Heeled Boots Forever!

Here are some pics of my new babies! I was going to wear tights for the photos, but I'm wearing socks while I break them in and all those straps don't make getting in and out of them speedy. They do look good with black fishnets though.

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Chris

Nice boots, and black fishnets are about the only hosiery that would work well with those.

Shafted, the boots that is! View my gallery here http://www.hhplace.o...afteds-gallery/ or view my heeling thread here http://www.hhplace.org/topic/3850-new-pair-of-boots-starts-me-serious-street-heeling/ - Pm me if you want fashion advice or just need someone to talk to.

Awesome boots! I should get me a pair of New rocks :wink: And an update on the boots I won... The missy that was selling them told me a price for shipping back when I won them. Recently she found out the price for shipping is "apparently" way too much, more than what she told me. So she canceled my payment, and now she says she's not gonna send them to me. Can't say I'm not pissed off about it. But I believe in karma, so I'm not gonna leave negative feedback, I'm just not gonna leave any at all. A well, i still have my ankle high boots and my 4 inch stiletto pumps :roll:

That sounds a bit dodgy to me, if I was selling them it'd have been a case of sending you a message to say "Sorry, shipping is going to be X do you still want them?" Then again, I'd have worked out the shipping cost in advance. Sorry for your loss. As you say it's fate, get yourself a pair of New Rocks! They don't come cheap, but they're great boots. Erm... as long as you're a size EU 42 or smaller that is! :roll: Chris

If Canada and the US use the same sizing, then I think an 8 men's would translate to a 10 women's, which would be about a 41 EU. You'd be in luck then! Sod's law, I'm about a 41.5! Because the New Rocks are sturdy leather and break in, I go for a 41 which fits nicely after I've worn them a few times. Chris