Have you ever wanted...

dr1819

dr1819 Yeah, it happens sometimes. I remember a pair of stilettos (13 cm) that I bought in the largest number available (BR 39) without trying it. Here in Brazil, high heeled shoes as high as these, without plataforms, are very rare. Soon at home, the bad news: they did not fit! Had to return them to the shoe store... DeSalto

No shoe is better than a sexy pair of stilettos!

All the time. I want so many different styles of shoes and boots that I can't remember if I want them when I find them. So I buy them just in case! :roll:

Graduate footwear designer able to advise and assist on modification and shoe making projects.

Hello, everyone. :wink:

All the time. I want so many different styles of shoes and boots that I can't remember if I want them when I find them. So I buy them just in case! :roll:

Ditto. Well, except for the "when I find them" part. :oops:

K.

If the high heel shoe fits, wear it!

I feel the same about any real wood soled sandal. They finally got popular again but anywhere you go (just about), the size goes to a US 10M only. ShoesUSA is located in Hollywood, CA and makes a variety of larger sizes in wood soled, high heel shoes and boots but they're pretty proud of them. On the other hand, wearing a size US 12/13 keeps me from filling my closet and emptying my checking account! heelme