My Lesbian neighbor.

larry

Please Forgive. I dont know how to be more subtle. A few weeks ago my wife and I played around in our high heels and then I put my shoes under the bed. The next day my lesbian neighbor stopped by with her neice and nephew twins. Her s/o recently left her and she just wanted to visit. My wife and I have been the best of neighbors with them and somewhat close for over six years. Jill knows that I like females in high heels and we have talked about the differences between gay's and straights many times and had our laughs. Ok. Jill came over with the kids and we were drinking lemonade and the kids were running through then house. BAM Here comes the twins holding my stilettos above their heads saying (big shoes big shoes) I was at a loss for words and Jill says WOW you really do like high heels dont you? I was speachless and I put the shoes in the closet. Since then Jill has asked for my oponion on her heels several times with a wink or a smile. She works for our local court system. I'm sure that she would never say anything about this to straingers but my wife is unforgiving about my fetish in public. Should I ask Jill to cool it or just let it go?.

Love those heels!

Well it depends on what your wife thinks about Jill's comments. If it is a bother to her then maybe you should explain to her sometime that your wife isn't overly fond of your taste for heels being public and if she wouldn't mind saving the comments around her. Just a thought.

Well it depends on what your wife thinks about Jill's comments. If it is a bother to her then maybe you should explain to her sometime that your wife isn't overly fond of your taste for heels being public and if she wouldn't mind saving the comments around her. Just a thought.

That seems like sound advice - that is if you want to keep the status quo - I doubt if it's Jill that your wife is worried about. Kids tend to say whatever they think at the time. Could be your seceret is out, not sure what to say on that front.

the cats out of the bag...meow...let him go...follow the advice of henry ford the second...dont complain,dont explain

I agree, that cat is definitely out of the bag! Another way to look at it - have you ever tried putting the tootpaste back in the tube?

But now here's another one for you. What makes you so certain that Jill isn't a "switch-hitter"? I think yer frau has her back up cause she's perceiving some intrusion on her territory and her man. The heels may just be a focal point for discussion while her real focus is on you! You'd better go slow on this one, buddy.

Keep on stepping,

Guy N. Heels

Hi everyone I have not posted for a long time! Been swamped in work & travel... going back to my 2c... I tend to agree w/ crotchboots-m. Let it go, usually better to let time take care of this things. More likely this is just a minor accident that has no significance. If you talk to Jill, then it starts growing and could have more impact. LESSON LEARNED: FIND A BETTER PLACE TO HIDE THE STILETTOS! :roll: Pam

• 2 weeks later...

Well, other than being outed by a couple of kids, this thing could work in your favor in the long run. So now your neighbor knows of your bent for high heels. That's not so bad. You stated she's a lesbian, so she should be more aware of stigmatic lifestyles and the general public than if she were straight. I see her wry smiles and requests for comments more as an effort of camaraderie with a like-minded soul than someone waiting to snare another or somehow blackmail you. If I were in your shoes - figuratively speaking of course, I doubt we're the same size - I'd comment on her shoe choices as she shows them to you, but I would politely stay at distance, meaning I would not try on her shoes, go to her home in your shoes, etc. On the chance that she did let slip her knowledge to your wife, then it came from a veritable stranger, which could help your wife better cope with your feelings for heeling. At any rate, you should not waste energy worrying. If you can't let it go and it bothers you that much, you're better off confronting it straight ahead and trust in your relationship with you wife. It may sound dumb right now, but I can attest that counciling helped my marriage in the "he likes to wear women's stuff" catagory. The same statements made be me went in one ear and out the other while the same words became a revelation when they came from the therapist. Go figure. Best of luck. I'd be interested to know how this pans out if you care to write about it.