My Collection: The Pink HH Sandals.

DeSalto

Hy guys.

Below you can see part of my collection again.

Not the regular black, white or red heels: this time, why not the pink series?

I do believe pink and/or fucsia are great colors for shoes.

So, let´s see them!

1st - Fucsia Plat D´orsays

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

2nd - Criss-cross Closed Heels Ankle Strap Sandals

Posted Image

Posted Image

3rd - Elastic Wraparound Strap Stilleto Sandals

Posted Image

Posted Image

4th - Thin Straps Plat Sandals

Posted Image

Posted Image

5th - Ankle Strap Stiletto Sandals

Posted Image

Posted Image

6th - Blade Heels Strapy Sandals

Posted Image

Posted Image

P.S. - Sorry for the hairy legs, but have no option.

Hope you liked,

DeSalto

No shoe is better than a sexy pair of stilettos!

Of course you have an option - SHAVE 'EM!!! :D Ok ok... I admit, I don't shave mines too. Great collection my friend!

Flavio - Brazilian heel lover, now in France.

Hello, everyone. :D

Hy guys.

Below you can see part of my collection again.

Not the regular black, white or red heels: this time, why not the pink series?

I do believe pink and/or fucsia are great colors for shoes.

So, let´s see them!

1st - Fucsia Plat D´orsays

Posted Image

4th - Thin Straps Plat Sandals

Posted Image

P.S. - Sorry for the hairy legs, but have no option.

Hope you liked,

DeSalto

Wow, I loved the ones above! Wouldn't mind having them in my collection! :cry:

K.

If the high heel shoe fits, wear it!

Thank you guys Dawn HH and Chris Thank you friends, I envy who can shave legs as you. They look really much better... Flavio and Kennard, Glad to hear from you again, my friends from Brazil. A few days ago I received a message from a new brazilian member named Gony. I replied him, but he simply disapeared. Have you heard about him? I think we still are the only active members from our country... About the sandals Kennard, the first pair is from Datelli and the second from Stylus. But they are not for sale anymore... DeSalto

Hello, everyone! :D

Thank you guys

Flavio and Kennard,

Glad to hear from you again, my friends from Brazil.

A few days ago I received a message from a new brazilian member named Gony. I replied him, but he simply disapeared. Have you heard about him? I think we still are the only active members from our country...

About the sandals Kennard, the first pair is from Datelli and the second from Stylus. But they are not for sale anymore...

DeSalto

Yes, same here: I did receive a message from him, replied (sadly it took me over a week to notice the "You have 1 new message" warning), but got no answer... Too bad those shoes are not for sale anymore. :cry:

BTW, I'm going to Porto Alegre next week (another business trip). Do you (or Flavio) know any good stores there?

K.

kennard, Rio Grande do Sul state has the best shoemakers in Brazil. Unfortunatelly I don't know any stores in Porto Alegre since the city of shoes there is Farroupilha. I think you can google it to find out some good stores over there. Since you have petite feet in woman's sizes you will have no problem finding wonderful shoes for you. Maybe you can have a good time beeing very far from your city and try some shoes at the store. It's a lot of fun and I'm completely sure that the sales man (or lady) will be helpful to you. Porto Alegre is a wonderful city, don't miss it. I forgot to mention that if you like the nightlife, go to Sao Leopoldo city (some minutes from Porto Alegre). It's the best there.

Flavio - Brazilian heel lover, now in France.

Hello, everyone! :D

kennard, Rio Grande do Sul state has the best shoemakers in Brazil.

Unfortunatelly I don't know any stores in Porto Alegre since the city of shoes there is Farroupilha. I think you can google it to find out some good stores over there.

I'll try it and see what I can find.

Since you have petite feet in woman's sizes you will have no problem finding wonderful shoes for you.

Heh, I wish! I'm a size 41, not exactly petite. :D When it comes to women's shoes, I'd love to have smaller feet, say size 38/39, then I'd have no problem finding high heel shoes. :o

Maybe you can have a good time beeing very far from your city and try some shoes at the store. It's a lot of fun and I'm completely sure that the sales man (or lady) will be helpful to you.

Depending on the store (if I find any), I might be tempted to try the shoes. But that's a bridge to be crossed when I get there... :D

Porto Alegre is a wonderful city, don't miss it. I forgot to mention that if you like the nightlife, go to Sao Leopoldo city (some minutes from Porto Alegre). It's the best there.

I'm not much of a party person, especially if I'm on my own. Maybe some of my co-workers will want to go there as well. Truth is, I don't know if we'll have time to enjoy the city. :cry:

Thanks anyway, if I do manage to buy new shoes there I'll post the pictures here. :D

K.

Ericge Thank you. Glad you liked them. Kennard I´m also a 41. As you, I´ve discovered that I can wear 39 opened sandals but not closed shoes. Depending on the store, a 39 sandal may be an almost perfect fit. Datelli is a good store to buy, since their 39 is more a 40, and they sell some pairs in 40. On the other side, Nativa, a store that sells very sexy stilettos here in Rio, have a smaller 39. Porto Alegre probably have lots of good shoestores - do as Flavio said, google for them. DeSalto

DeSalto: I wanted to shave my legs for years, but my wife wouldn't accept my heels and certainly wouldn't have accepted me with smooth legs. While I am sad that we split up, I'm enjoying the freedom to do whatever I want. If your gf is accepting of your heels, why don't you ask her how she'd feel if you shaved your legs if that's what you want to do? If she says no, you're no worse off than you are now. If she says yes, you can get rid of the hair! I started shaving mine about six months ago and wouldn't go back to being hairy. Kennard: Think yourself lucky! I'm a 41/42, depending on manufacturer, and have no problem getting women's shoes to fit. I do have unsually small feet for my height (six foot) but some of the guys on here would give their eye teeth to be able to get into a 41! Chris

That's realy a great selection of sandals altough I'm not a platform kinda man, you sure do wear them well and altough I'm more of a stiletto I sure love your wooden block heel. Now if you are wearing them outside of the folding pants than you should shave your legs. and again !, A great collection !!!

...for various reasons it is impossible by now

DeSalto

Are you a lifeguard?

I shaved my legs - once.

I hated it so much I swore I'd never wear heels that my hairy legs would detract from again!

As a result, I wear clogs, shoes, and boots, and occasionally sandals (but I do shave my feet, ankle down when I do).

But if you routinely wear anything which contrasts the hair with the thin-strapped heel, yes, I would recommend either pulling down the pant leg or shaving the hair.

Dawn, Thank you. As you, I´m more a stiletto guy, but that blocked heels were bought in a very nice sale (about 8,00 USD) and they are really high (12,5 cmcm or 5 inches high). They are very comfortable too. dr 1819 No, I´m not a life guard :D . But would be very strange if I suddenly appear in my workplace with shaved legs. I don´t wear heels outdoors - that "pulled up" pants are just for the pics, so you can get a full view of the sandals. DeSalto

I have been shaving my legs for years now and wouldn't have it any other way. There is nothing that feels any better than pulling on pantyhose over freshly shaven legs. Incredible feeling. Besides that---they look much better that way and stay cool and dry without the hair. Try it, you might like it. Cheers--- Dawn HH

High Heeled Boots Forever!