Ruined her skirt

heelshhboy

Yesterday I was home alone so I tried on my sisters knee length skirt and put some other clothes on (and heels of course)

The problem is that i taped up the split at the back of the skirt so that it felt better when i walked in it, the only problem is that when i removed the tape the skirts material went very very bobbly where the tape had been (if you at all know what i mean)

The skirt is obviuosly tampered with and i had no choice to put it back, i tried to use one of these to help the situation

Posted Image

but it didnt work

what should i do, let me know soon as posible

• 2 weeks later...

Instead of wearing your sisters clothing go out and buy some for yourself. Honestly, when i was younger i was worried that people would think i was buying them for myself, so i just went into a different shop each time. Since you seem to like restrictive skirts buy one like that, or buy one with a split and take it to a place that will sew it up, it will cost no more than a fiver. if you act casual they wont think any different. just dont say, im buying it for my girlfriend, i think she has the same waist as me. Then they will think its for you. Eventually you'll be buying them without a care in the world. About the skirt youve ruined, those bobbles wont go, just put it back in the wardrobe and pray

heelshhboy, don't be a cad, go out and get her a new skirt similar to the one you ruined. Tell her you tried hers on "to see what it was like", and accidentally damaged it, so you got her a replacement. As you will probably get the blame anyway, this will get you out of trouble. She may offer to let you wear it. How it goes from there is up to you, but keep us posted!.

totter along into history

After thinking about it i suppose it really shouldnt be such an embarrasing thing to go and buy a skirt, people will probably think im just bying a present for someone, ive looked in the back of her skirt and its from next, so im going to go and look for that skirt and switch it over,. I also might go out and buy another skirt for myself. My idea is going in the shop with a list on a piece of paper so it looks like someone else wrote it, i can then just show the list to member of staff in the shop and they can get it for me. i might even buy some heels that way, ill let everyone know. im excited

I got a skirt!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I went to next and found the exact same skirt as my sisters and got it so i was exstatic because I now have the ruined skirt for myself. It was 28 pound which i think is quite expensive, but thats not the point. The point is i wanted to get some heels so i had my list which read

black court shoes size 8

black straight skirt size 12

(i want to get a smaller size shoe so they dont suspect there for me and im used to smaller sizes)

so i go in the shop and they dont know what court shoes are and since im playing dumb i cant explain it to them, eventually the older woman in the shop said she knew what they were and led me over to some of those court shoes that girls aloud always wear in a few different colours

Posted Image there they were, in black patent, she said she only had them in 5s and 6s, i could have cried, i wish i never wrote 'black' on my note.

I was ready to leave when the woman looked at my list and said do you want a black skirt too, i said yes and she led me to the best skirt i have ever seen, it was quite a bit past knee length with 2 side splits up to the knees, it was 20 pounds and now its mine. She also said that if I come back the shoes might be in tomorrow. So im going again. Theres nobody in the house right now so im having a great time.

I'll post again.

yahoo

Thankyou siksik6 for telling me to get over myself and go out and buy some clothing.

I know have 2 skirts a top and a pair of fantastic heels.

Posted Image

im sure they are higher than 4 inches too as they feel higher than my sisters 4 inches.

Buying them was simple, i went into the shop and asked for a size nine, they went and got it and i paid, i was in the shop for less than a minute, it feels a lot nicer wearig heels the right size too.

I was off school twice last week because I was ill, well ok, i wasnt ill but i got to spend the whole 2 days in my new clothes.

Time to enjoy the weekend

Heelshhboy:-) Boy---what style you have picked up in such a short time. This really is interesting reading. You are keeping us on our toes, (pun intended). Cheers--- Dawn HH

High Heeled Boots Forever!

im on achool comp, cant write for long, cheers for the nice comments, ill talk more later bye I wrote that a little earlier on today and not very well, lol. I had to rush to shool to use the library, can you belive it, i get the day off and i have to photocopy some work. Anyway, Im over the moon with my new buys and im sure there is a place somewhere nearby where i can get someone to sew up the splits on my skirts, does anyone else do this or is it just me? im going to go sometime tomorrow to find the place.

The first skirt that i stole (but replaced) from my sister has been sewn, it is extreeeeeemly tight at the hem and feels fantastic when i walk, heels tight skirts and stairs are difficult, i can reason with girls on this now lol. I was quite embarrassed goin into the shop as the woman was asking too many questions so Im not going to go back there anytime soon, if i want my other skirt doing I'll try to find somewhere else. The ruined part of the skirt is bearly noticable now too. I wish i knew what she did to it. Im thinking about getting some more clothes, maybe a dress. And maybe i'll branch out and get something other than black. I cant wait to wear it all again

The first skirt that i stole (but replaced) from my sister has been sewn, it is extreeeeeemly tight at the hem and feels fantastic when i walk, heels tight skirts and stairs are difficult, i can reason with girls on this now lol.

I was quite embarrassed goin into the shop as the woman was asking too many questions so Im not going to go back there anytime soon, if i want my other skirt doing I'll try to find somewhere else. The ruined part of the skirt is bearly noticable now too. I wish i knew what she did to it.

Im thinking about getting some more clothes, maybe a dress. And maybe i'll branch out and get something other than black.

I cant wait to wear it all again

You sound just like me when I was your age!

Just get your self into the mind set that you are buying the skirt for your sister or girlfriend and its easy when you get into the shop. Know what waist size you are and your skirt size If you get the waist size right you won't have to worry about your hips as women's hips are bigger than men's.

I also don't like the slit at the back of a straight skirt, I always modify my skirts. You could learn to sew like I did, or a simple way to close the hemline on a straight skirt is to buy one with an over-lapping back vent and keep it closed by sewing it together with a couple of buttons.

If you want to know anything about straight skirts or how to modify them you can PM me for advice, I have properly worn more straight skirts in my life than most women!

"You can check out anytime you like, but you can never leave ! " The Eagles, "Hotel California"

Yesterday I was home alone so I tried on my sisters knee length skirt and put some other clothes on (and heels of course)

The problem is that i taped up the split at the back of the skirt so that it felt better when i walked in it, the only problem is that when i removed the tape the skirts material went very very bobbly where the tape had been (if you at all know what i mean)

The skirt is obviuosly tampered with and i had no choice to put it back, i tried to use one of these to help the situation

Posted Image

but it didnt work

what should i do, let me know soon as posible

If you had steam ironed the skirt you would have properly got rid of the bobbles, but if you do Iron it, look at the washing label on the skirt to see what temp to set the Iron at. If the skirt is made from Polyester it could melt if you Iron it too hot!

"You can check out anytime you like, but you can never leave ! " The Eagles, "Hotel California"

• 3 weeks later...

and I got mad when my room mate borrowed my clothes! And I caught her because she always hangs clothes up real messy! At least she can't borrow my heels. She is 2 1/2 sizes bigger.

Does anyone ever Email anymore? Send me one! I like to chat!

• 4 weeks later...