Should I tell her?

chris100575

Well Done Chris, Glad it worked out for you. I do find that girls do like a man that is interested in the sorts of things they are into. Makes for a happy house. This should be a fine example to all, don't hide your passion, no matter what it is for. Your going to have lots of fun. :D TB2

Are you confusing me with someone who gives a damn?

...I do find that girls do like a man that is interested in the sorts of things they are into. Makes for a happy house.

This should be a fine example to all, don't hide your passion, no matter what it is for.

Yes, all girls do like a man that is interested in the sorts of things they are into. But it doesn´t mean they are interested in men who like to wear girl´s things. Some really like, some just accept, and some don´t.

I´m luck to have a wonderfull wife who is in the group of women that accepts and don´t care about me wearing heels, sometimes she even buys me some pairs of hh sandals. But I can´t say she loves me wearing them.

Showing our passion for heels is not a bad thing, but one must be careful when doing it.

We can never know how our girlfriends or wifes will react.

No shoe is better than a sexy pair of stilettos!