Just Ordered new boots@!

tightlevisandhhboots

Posted Image

Hey all just got these new boots out on order through Zappos, can't wait to get them. I have been deployed for the last 4 months, so unable to do much stree heeling, but now that I'm back, and I saw these great boots, I thought it would be the perfect time to get them, not to mention that they were on sale over 50% off and free shipping!!

Have a great week, TLAHHB's

Yeah, those are some really nice boots. I ordered them and for the first time ever, sent an order back to Zappos. Maybe they will fit you better, but I found them a bit too narrow, so that the edge of my foot streched over beyond the edge of the sole (not a problem of mine with Bandolino or Nine West). I was also disappointed with the toe box area as I thought it was a bit too pointy for what I thought was going to be a round toe. On this scale (pointy, almond, round, oblique, and square), they were between pointy and almond. But thats just my experience and opinion. They could still look outstanding with almost any type of jean or pant and they are still a beautiful pair of boots.

Feminine Style .  Masculine Soul.  Skin In The Game.