Why do women complain about wearing heels?

mskim61

I come home from work,get cleaned up and put on heels for the evening, which is usually at least 5 hours. I have no complaints after 5 hours of wearing 4 inch heels. I do understand the differance between wearing heels of size 11 versus size 7 or 8, (with the same heel height). I don't understand the dichotomy of views. I have found that if my significant other ups her size by at least 1 there is less complaining. Any other views out there?

Yes, most women that occasionally wear high heels are wearing a shoe that doesn't fit.

Shafted, the boots that is! View my gallery here http://www.hhplace.o...afteds-gallery/ or view my heeling thread here http://www.hhplace.org/topic/3850-new-pair-of-boots-starts-me-serious-street-heeling/ - Pm me if you want fashion advice or just need someone to talk to.

I feel complaints would more likely come from someone who didnt like heels, and felt they had to wear them for some reason. Most guys wouldnt want to wear heels, but some of us do. *shrug*

(formerly known as "JimC")

To the extent that a 4" heel on a size 7 shoe is equal to a 5.5" heel on a size 11 shoe, in terms of the ratio of foot lenghts, women may have a bitch sometimes. But I agree, that a shoe that fits correctly will be comfortable even with a high heel Tex

I agree with Latextex, I wear a size 6 so a 4" heel for me would be about a 6" heel on a size 11 or so? Also, I think it amounts to not only the wrong size but 'expectation' of wearing heels...that they will be the same as wearing flats. My room mate is the opposite of me and only wears heels to special occasions and after not wearing heels for months, and a brand-new-unbroken-in pair, and dancing at a wedding we are at...moans and groans in them. What does she expect?...you know?

Does anyone ever Email anymore? Send me one! I like to chat!