My newest sandals

kennard

Hello, everyone! :D

Long time no see... :wink: Well, as they say: new year, new shoes. :evil:

Posted ImagePosted ImagePosted ImagePosted ImagePosted ImagePosted Image

I can honestly say that my collection is bigger now than it was last year! :wink: Too bad it's been incresingly hard for me to find new shoes... :evil:

Oh well, gotta keep trying, right? :evil:

K.

If the high heel shoe fits, wear it!

Hello, everyone. :D

nice shoes, what size do you wear?

I wear man's size 41 (brazilian size). Some conversion charts say it's the same as US women's 11, others say US 10. My sandals are either size 40 or 39 (a few ones that actually fit), some are even marked as US 10.

I've found that open-toe sandals, even a size 39, can fit me, depending on the model. But so far I have not been able to find pumps (which I realy would like to have) in size 41, and size 40 or 39 simply won't fit... :evil:

Kennard

Sounds like you've got "Imelda Marcos" syndrome :wink:

Nice. Enjoy.

TBW

Well, you know what they say: once you start, you can't get enough! :wink: There are so many different styles and colors that it doesn't seem right to have only one pair of soes... But, unfortunately, I'm way out of Imelda's league... :evil:

K.

If the high heel shoe fits, wear it!

Hello, everyone. :D

I wear man's size 41 (brazilian size). Some conversion charts say it's the same as US women's 11, others say US 10. My sandals are either size 40 or 39 (a few ones that actually fit), some are even marked as US 10.

I've found that open-toe sandals, even a size 39, can fit me, depending on the model. But so far I have not been able to find pumps (which I realy would like to have) in size 41, and size 40 or 39 simply won't fit... :wink:

Ahh I'm the same way... my standard size is a US 13 (which I assume is a Brz. 43?), but I can wear a size 12 in open toed sandals and even found a few size 11s that fit as well. But for pumps I have to have the largest size possible.

Be yourself; everyone else is already taken. - Oscar Wilde