Evans (UK) go upto UK10

Thighboots2

Hi, And you have been a member since 2003 and you have not noticed that yet? I have been recommending them for ages! Most of my heels are from there, and none of the stores mind men going in there trying on and buying, the best thing is the prices this time of the year, and size 10 are usually left on the rack for us guys! glad you found them.

The angels have the phonebox.

Yes Evans have been mentioned before, and I would add that their sizing is very generous too. My wife wears a size 7 shoe or boot, and all her Evans bought ones are comfortable for my size 8 feet. I haven't actually tried any on in store, so don't know about their reactions to men trying on shoes there but I would guess with sizes that big there are probably a few men buying there.

He was so narrow minded he could see through a keyhole with both eyes.

Brown's Law: If the shoe fits, it's ugly

When they first started selling larger/wider fit shoes their styles were very plain and dull. Now their range is a lot bigger and lots of their models are very fashionable and contemporary and wouldnt look out of place in shops like Faith etc. I have bought many pairs of Evans shoes over the past few years from ebay and my most recent purchases of a couple of pairs of ankle boots are really nice, very pleased with them. Here is one of the apirs below.

Posted Image

(havent struck up the courage yet to by them in Evans itself yet).

Just an observation... do you think people buy up all the large sized closeout shoes in the sales to flog on Ebay??? There seems to be an awful lot of them in the size 9 to 10 ranges on Ebay???

In the land of the blind, the one eyed man is king!!!

They have some really cool pieces besides shoes there too. Check out this jacket. Only 40 pounds? You'd have to go high end designer to get similar details in mens.

Posted Image

Under Casual Outerwear

The Black Biker Style Jacket.

Feminine Style .  Masculine Soul.  Skin In The Game.

When they first started selling larger/wider fit shoes their styles were very plain and dull. Now their range is a lot bigger and lots of their models are very fashionable and contemporary and wouldnt look out of place in shops like Faith etc. I have bought many pairs of Evans shoes over the past few years from ebay and my most recent purchases of a couple of pairs of ankle boots are really nice, very pleased with them. Here is one of the apirs below.

Posted Image

(havent struck up the courage yet to by them in Evans itself yet).

Just an observation... do you think people buy up all the large sized closeout shoes in the sales to flog on Ebay??? There seems to be an awful lot of them in the size 9 to 10 ranges on Ebay???

yeh,

my wife bought a couple of pairs of boots to my delight last year, then flogged them!

we had a take out curry on the profit :D

have not seen any worth buying this year, those ones in the picture are nice, but I have not seen any 9 or tens for me.

She has bought herself a pair of knee boots in the sale, size 4, she has hardly been out of them since, the wider fitting seems to fit her well.

Nigel

The angels have the phonebox.