Went out with 2 Italian beauties...

Bootylicious

I don't know if this counts as a first time out in public but for me it was exciting nevertheless. I guess you have to start somewhere so I thought I'd share it with you.

Once a week I always go swimming and this week I learned I was going to be alone in the evening so this meant: Italian boot camp!

Posted Image

While putting on my beauties I thought: Why not keep them on when driving to the pool! I have read the stories on this forum about the difficulties when driving with stilettos on and mine are 12cm high but the idea had already excited me so much that I decided to go for it.

So, a little nervous but determined enough, I went out and click clacked to my car. It's parked on my own property so don't call me brave yet, although the neighbors can hear it.

I put my bag in the trunk and when I stepped in the rush really kicked in. I noticed I had to be extra careful not to scratch anything with the high heels and the long pointed noses. My car shifts by Tiptronic so I can put my left boot on the dead pedal and leave it there.

The accelerator pedal was also large enough for my entire EU size 45 Italian stud so no problems at all. I just had to move my entire lower leg for punching the accelerator pedal because your foot already stands in quite an angle with 12cm heels.

All in all a peace of cake and when driving is your hobby and wearing high heels your passion you get an almost unbeatable combination. Men, what a rush being out in the open! Well, sort of...

Naturally I had taken my normal dull shoes with me to change into before leaving the car at the pool but when I got there I just didn't want to take them off anymore. Somehow my boots give me so much confidence and really make me feel good about myself that I was about to go over the edge and just walk over to the pool building without a care in the world and ready to ignore any comment or look that I might get. Dangerous things these Italian stilettos!

Well, I came to my senses on time (sadly for you) but just couldn't resist stepping out first to get my bag out of the trunk. At that time a couple walked over the parking lot and although it was dark I wished they would hear the clicking of my heels and look in my direction to see me wearing high heeled boots but sadly they didn't.

I don't know what to make of this: I want to keep it private at any cost but at the same time I just want to wear what I like and what makes me feel good whenever I want to.

Anyway, this experience tasted so good that it has to be expanded somehow. As long as I can keep my head cool.

Hope I wasn't too lengthy, I normally don't talk a lot but writing it down is so much fun.

Take care...

I don't think you were too lengthy at all. The length came from your story and we like storytellers here. Just look at the success of Thighbootguys thread. It has 47,308 views and almost 1000 replies. Thats far beyond what other threads here achieve. IMO, its not just because wearing thighboots in public is interesting to us. Its also because TBG is a great story teller! And I thought your story was interesting too. Just that one small step out of your car can be enough to lay the seed for bigger street heeling steps later. And those stilettos are stunning IMHO!

Feminine Style .  Masculine Soul.  Skin In The Game.

Bootylicious:-) Those Italian beauties are a great looking pair of boots that you have there. If you think that writing about your adventures in them is so much fun, wearing them out in pubic is much more fun. And driving in them is great fun too. It sounds like you are just starting out and combining driving and wearing is a great place to start. Congrats! Cheers--- Dawn HH

High Heeled Boots Forever!

Bootylicious -

It sounds like you had a great outing. I keep saying the hardest step is the one getting out of the car. I absolutely understand about keeping heel wearing private. I keep my heeling totally away from work because I don’t think the folks there would have much tolerance and I’m not willing to find out. However, since you are now driving in your boots, there should be lots of places you can go.

It sounds like you have the confidence to wear heels but your not comfortable with the look even though you like the look. You have to be able to look in a mirror and really believe that the image you see is the image you are comfortable presenting. If it is, go for it. If it isn’t, don’t go out in public.

If you really are confident in your image, it will show and people will respect that confidence.

All that said, I still advise caution, especially at first.

By the way, the boots look great and keep the postings comming.

kneehighs -

Thanks for the complement on being a story teller. I try not to drone on too much but just saying that, “I went out and enjoyed myself and no one noticed” over and over again might give others the confidence to try it themselves.

I dream of a world where chickens can cross roads without having their motives questioned.

kneehighs -

Thanks for the complement on being a story teller. I try not to drone on too much but just saying that, “I went out and enjoyed myself and no one noticed” over and over again might give others the confidence to try it themselves.

Your welcome and I'm sure that you've not only been a good storyteller, but that you've inspired others as well.

Well, that didn't take me very long! First of all, TBG thank you for your advice. You are right, I have to be careful and I will but it's easy to get carried away when you're walking in boots that really make you feel good.

So, after my 1st very satisfying experience being out in the open I immediately planned a 2nd 'fieldtrip'. Nothing spectacular though, just to a parking lot to do some walking on the street, which is supposedly much more difficult then inside your home, and to feel free again in heels. Because that is the feeling that stayed with me the most.

Friday night I zipped my beauties up again and stepped in my car. This is what my outfit looked like.

http://img226.imageshack.us/img226/3125/rimg00226dy.jpg

I hope I have the right 'balance' for wearing this kind of high heeled boots. I always see women talk about balance when men in heels are discussed so I hope I got it in the right direction. This time I took the front door which is shorter to the car and doesn't alarm the neighbors but also a bit riskier because someone might walk by suddenly.

Nothing happened and I drove to a large gas station along the nearest highway. It has a big, well lit parking area for trucks and cars stopping by. There's also another resting area not far from my place but that one is infamous for it's gay activities that take place in the nearby bushes. Better not show up there in my stiletto boots I guess, they might mistaken me for wanting something else!

No, this one is safe and in plain view. I pulled up at the end of the car lane. 2 Cars with people in them were in front of me, some 25 and 50 metres away. To my left were a few trucks and in only one of them I saw a driver reading something. After scanning the area around me I got out to supposedly get something out of the trunk. Just these few steps made me really wanting more but the car in front of me kept me from doing it.

After a few minutes of waiting inside I decided to throw something in a wastbin halfway in between. This went really well, I made sure my steps and posture were as masculine as the heels would allow me to. When I walked back to my car I already didn't care very much if anyone would notice me. The car in front of me drove away so it was time for some more street heeling. It's not easy to develop the right way of walking in heels, you have to stay focused on your steps and posture. I have no interest in strutting the streets like a women and swinging with my ass like a sissy. That also draws to much attention and after all, I am a 100% regular guy who just likes to wear stylish boots. So, I tried to keep it as natural as possible and that went pretty well, it's a matter of enough practice and confidence. As soon as you start to think someone might notice it, your way of walking will change and THAT will be noticed for sure.

Suddenly a men and a kid came from the shop and stepped in a van some 20 metres to my side. I decided to stay outside but kept my boots out of their sight. They didn't drove of right away so I walked in their direction halfway up and stopped along the road, in plain view.

After a minute or so the kid looked at me and he kept looking as if he had seen something that looked out of place. Now what could that be I ask you? Maybe he thought it was strange I was standing there in the freezing cold wind but that didn't bother me at all. It's amazing how warm my feet and legs stay when their encased in real leather up to the knee. I was facing them head on and you cannot see the stilettos then, just a pair of shiny pointy boots that look very slick instead of bulky. For a few seconds I felt a bit unsettled and watched if he would signal his father next to him but he just kept looking. So I turned my back on him and walked back to my car. They drove off but I didn't bother to see if he was still looking.

Anyway, I did some more practicing but sadly couldn't go to far, that would look out of place there. I would have just loved to walk into the shop though... But I took TBG's advise and stayed cautious! So I drove back very satisfied and a little proud of myself. I think I have the right to be.

Take care...

You have every right to be proud of yourself! Congratulations on your second outing! I think your outift looks good. Straight leg jeans look good with heels and I don't know if it matters to you or not, but in my opinion your body proportions pull off the look well. Kudos to you for that and thanks for taking the time to put together a pic. I can't wait to hear how your future freestyle endeavors turn out. Keep the stories coming!

Sounds like you had a great time, Bootylicious. Don't worry about your walk, the important thing is to be smooth. You will get some hip swing from wearing them, but without that hip swing you just can't walk as smoothly. Besides we can't develop the same hip swing as the ladies as women have proportionately wider set hips than men.

Shafted, the boots that is! View my gallery here http://www.hhplace.o...afteds-gallery/ or view my heeling thread here http://www.hhplace.org/topic/3850-new-pair-of-boots-starts-me-serious-street-heeling/ - Pm me if you want fashion advice or just need someone to talk to.

Bootylicious:-) Congrats on your second heeled walk and that is something to be proud of. Just walk as smoothly as you can and don't worry about the hip action. Have fun and keep the stories coming. Cheers--- Dawn HH

High Heeled Boots Forever!

Bootylicious, Great stories, well told. Congratulations on your first outings. I agree with Kneehighs on the outfit. It looks good. It looks like normal male attire - except for the boots, but they seem to fit right on as if they were meant to be worn with jeans.

Bluetango

So many shoes and only two feet.

Thank you all for your kind words and I'm happy you like the stories and my look. After 2 successful outings at night I of course wanted a 3rd one in broad daylight.

Now, somewhere in the back of my mind, I know something will go wrong sooner or later. A simple statistical fact I guess. Anyway, this Sunday afternoon I had another 2,5hr. window of opportunity to go somewhere with my boots. It was pretty cold again but the sun was shining and the sky was blue. At around 2:15PM I was all dressed and booted up nicely to go. No front door exit this time, impossible in broad daylight, and at the back the neighbors were at home. They have a computer/play room above their garage with a window that's 20 meters away and looks directly at my back door. I was standing at the back door, nervous as hell and almost throwing up (seriously!). I walked up and down a bit and looked down at my shiny boots; they made my entire outfit look so great! I felt really good about how I looked. What a waste to have to hide them. My own fear was beginning to irritate me so I stepped out the back door. When I turned around to lock the door I saw movement behind my neighbor’s window. Red Alert!! I immediately went back inside, what a bad start. I didn't trust it anymore and changed into regular shoes and that cowardice irritated me even more. I put my boots in a plastic bag, stepped in my car and drove off. There was still movement behind my neighbor’s window.

I stopped at the nearest parking lot and changed into my boots again. That was not an ideal solution, my outing was already ruined and I promised myself that next time I will leave and return in my boots or I won't go at all. It did however partly prove my theory about something going wrong sooner or later...

At least I was out and about and I tried to make the best of it and not let my paranoia spoil my outing too much. I took a scenic route along the river to see if I could find a nice resting area to 'stretch my legs' and to catch up on my high heel training. Unfortunately I live in an overcrowded country and there is hardly any place where you can be alone, or even almost alone. Because of the cold but sunny weather there were people hiking everywhere, unbelievable how many I have seen. And when I did find a rest area it was filled with family packed cars lurking around.

Posted Image

So I finally arrived at a highway and headed back home. I would come across a gas station with a rest area and I decided to stop there because I really needed to walk around a bit and enjoy my boots. I didn't go through all this trouble to come back empty handed. There is a viaduct between the gas station and the rest area so you can't see any cars pulling up until they are already there. A bit risky but somehow that excited me. It felt like I wanted to be caught in plain sight. Stupid me...

I parked at the beginning to have a good view of what was in front of me but that is also close to the viaduct and the spot where sudden visitors pop up. I saw people walking on the viaduct and 5 meters to my right was a cycling track. The area was empty so I got out to get a drink out of the trunk. While I stood at the back bended over the trunk a car drove by! Jeez, I never saw it coming! It stopped at the end and a guy stepped out and took place on a bench to get a smoke. He didn't even glance in my direction once. Strange, I didn't even feel relieved or something. Nevertheless, I didn't want to cross the street and draw his attention so I walked up and down a bit and finally waited inside until he was gone. I opened the door and swung my high heeled beauties out again. Bam! Out of nowhere another car whizzed by. Better stay inside! An older man stepped out, walked to the other side and took a piss next to his car. I guess that's more accepted by society than a guy in heels...

He took off immediately so at last I had the area to myself. I crossed the street and went towards the highway. There were constantly coming cars from the gas station but they all drove on to get back on the highway. If any of them would pull up to the rest area I would be fully exposed in the open, away from the safety of my car. It would be an understatement to say this potential risk excited me a little bit.

No one came however so I could catch up on my heel training. When I was ready to go I noticed a large map of the area on a board some 50 meters behind me. Now that looked like a nice exposed stretch to really try out my boots. So I calmly walked over to the board, concentrated on doing it right, not easy yet but I'll get there. Because of the very bad paving I only mis-stepped once because I didn't stretch my leg fully. Walking back was even more exciting because I had to turn my back on any potential visitors but all went well.

When I came back home I saw my neighbor’s car wasn't gone so I changed into regular shoes again to avoid any risk. All in all this experience has taught me an important lesson. It's much harder to walk 10 meters in high heels on my own property with a very slim change of being seen by someone I know than it is to walk 15 min. on a public parking lot where I was visible to dozens of unknown people that might or might not have noticed anything about me.

I have some reflecting to do on myself and these experiences this week.

Take care...

Don't worry Bootyliciious, you'll gain the confidence. You're already headed in the right direction.

Shafted, the boots that is! View my gallery here http://www.hhplace.o...afteds-gallery/ or view my heeling thread here http://www.hhplace.org/topic/3850-new-pair-of-boots-starts-me-serious-street-heeling/ - Pm me if you want fashion advice or just need someone to talk to.