Saw a man in heels

larry

Yup its true! I was browsing the womens shoes at pay Less and I hear the lady at the counter say Why Hello Robert it good to see you. The male customer chuckled and sez it's good to be seen.....Anything new come in? She sez I dunno take a look. Next he was about 6 feet away from me and he was wearing a brown leather jacket, brown docker style slacks and brown semi pointed toe 4" spiked heels. It was late and we were the only ones in the store. He said excuse me and reached for a pair of shoes near where i was standing. I steped aside and I said NO!.. Excuse me.... my fault i'm hoarding the aisle. He asked if I was shopping for my wife. I was speechless for a moment and finally blurted out No not exactly but I really love high heels. He chuckled again and said so do I... I discreetly watched him try on several pairs of heels. He stood and posed in front of the little mirror from different angles and seemed to admire the shoes. I picked up a pair of mens slippers and we were checking out at the same time. The cashier looked at his purchace and said very nice. I agreed and complimented him on the heels that he was wearing and asked where he got them. He said i'm not sure.....somewhere on the internet. The lady came out from around the counter and said lets have a peek and he held one foot up and we got a better look. Brown alligator print stilettos. He paid for his shoes and left the store. This whole thing was surreal and yet it seemed so natural. I wanted to ask him so many questions. What do we have in common? I wanted to know if he knows about this forum. ect ect. Everything happend so fast and I was at a complete loss. What would you have done? ps.. Some real men wear high heels in public....I'm shocked and amazed

Love those heels!

Incredible meeting Larry! What kind of heels were that man wearing and buying? Boots, pumps or sandals? I was thinking about your reaction (spechless) and noticed that sometimes we are so afraid about people discovering our desire for heels and so used to hide it, that even when we have the chance to meet some open minded people we tend to keep our love for heels in secret. I can imagine the fantastic talking could have happened if you said to them "Well, it´s a strange coincidence but I´m here to buy some heels for me too... any sugestions?". DeSalto

No shoe is better than a sexy pair of stilettos!

I would agree with Desalto. What better time to start a heel discussion, make a friend and future shopping companion. This was a missed opprtunity to bring our cause out into the open and you missed it. By all means please do not take this as yelling and screaming. We need to open peoples minds to men in heels and we should take every opportunity we get to show society that there is nothing wrong with it. Hopefully you can go back and see him again and grab hold of the chance. Great story.

I hope that my wife asks me if i'm giong to wear those 4 inch leg wrap sandals that i bought from NIKE. Just a wish for the men in the world like us.

If the guy was wearing and shopping for them I'd be a little surprised if he hasn't been to this site before. I still have not ever spotted a guy in public, let alone had a conversation with someone who was wearing at the time, although my guess is somebody along the way has mentioned seeing me "out"....as in "You should have seen the heels on this guy I saw yesterday"... Wineanddine

It sounds like he is a frequent customer there if she knew him by first name and he asked what was new, etc. If your interested in talking to him again, I would suggest you check out the store more often, probably around the same timeframe you saw him the first time.

Wow, larry! I would have just had to ask more questions and tell him about hhplace.

Shafted, the boots that is! View my gallery here http://www.hhplace.o...afteds-gallery/ or view my heeling thread here http://www.hhplace.org/topic/3850-new-pair-of-boots-starts-me-serious-street-heeling/ - Pm me if you want fashion advice or just need someone to talk to.

Larry:-0 What a great thing to have happened to you to actually see and talk to a guy wearing heels in your area. WOW!!! If that would only happen to me. I swear that I'm the only one in my area to be streetheeling in heels as I have not seen even one person doing this here. I would have asked him to share a cup of coffee with me as I had a bunch of questions to ask him---and I don't even drink coffee. If he wasn't available at that time, I would have tried to make it on a later date. Then, the thought would have come into my head as to someone to share streetheeling with. To share anything would have been a great honor for me. Hopefully, you can connect with him at a later date. We can only hope so. Cheers--- Dawn HH

High Heeled Boots Forever!

I live in the South East of England and go to London every day and I've never seen a man in heels and I know there's quite a bit of heeling activity here. I've seen a few blokes furtively browsing the ladies shoe racks though. Statistically seeing a man in heels is probably as rare as winning the lottery and on that point, I won the lottery the weekend before last. Four numbers £49 and I'm pleased to report it hasn't ruined my life.

It would be nice if it happens to me too. I would ask thousands of questions hehe. I hope to see one some day ^^ gives us a less lonely feeling.

If all is lost as it may seem,

in a cruel endless game,

I'd rather live to redeem,

than to die in shame!

larry here. In retrospect I felt intimidated by this stately gentleman in the shoe store. He was extremely well groomed and wearing what appeared to be tailored clothes. I'm still in awe at his demeanor and self confidence while wearing and buying high heels as if it was an every day thing. He made it look so natural. Last night I drove by Pay Less and saw the same cashier at the counter and returned a few minutes later with a gift certificate for a local resturantand and offered it to her. She was suprised and when I inquired about (Robert)..she was cautious and tight lipped. After a while of me trying to find the right words we finally connected. I asked if theres any way she could put me in touch with him. What hurt me was she sez.. I dont think so he's happily married... I'm 99% sure that she thought I was gay. I said i'm happily married too and why do you assume that i'm gay. .....Blank look.... OK My Wife, Sister in law and you guys know about the high heel thing and we share amoung ourselves. I wouldnt give her my phone number or e mail address but I called the store later and and asked her to relay this web site to Robert. She assured me that she would and thanked me for the gift certificate. Lets see what happens. Dam!! I wish I had more self confidense...Sincerely....larry.

Love those heels!

Hi Larry, I admire you for trying to get back in touch with him. What you should have done is go back in and try to muster your best courage and say "Hi there. I don't know if you remember me or not, but I was here when Robert was here. I also an a high heel enthusist but never had the courage to wear them. You know, seeing him wearing his heel with so much confidence that day gave me alot of confidence as well. If I ever see him again, I will have to treat him to a lunch or atleast a drink as a way of saying thanks for giving me courage to wear my heels out in public too". That would have probably put her at ease and if you needed, you could have given her a contact information or something so he could contact you. Good luck with him getting back in touch, Scotty

To those of ypu who offered advice on what I should have done without knowing all of the facts...I'm really into stilettos and my wife accepts my fetish without reservations. (As Long As It's At Home).. Shoulda, Coulda, Woulda doesn't work in all situations. If my wife found that I was comparing notes with a fellow high heel wearer she would go balistic. I have to protect myself and my marriage from the intrusions of those who dont understand, Including the clerk from Payless who at first thought I was Gay. I respected Roberts privacy and did my best to further our cause. Dammit I sincerely hope that you will do the same if ever in this situation......larry!

Love those heels!

Larry, You misunderstood us. No one was criticizing you, just offering friendly advice on perhaps ways to make it go smoother. The concern (atleast I had) was that she mistook you for being gay or worse, a stalker. Your right, I wasn't there so I have no idea what was said or how she took things. We all admire your courage to go back and inquire about him. We all hope things work out well. Please don't take our critique as putting you down or anything, ok? Scotty

Larry, I concur with scotty, no criticisim intented. I can understand that it might be a difficult situation for many. Good luck in making contact with him. Who knows he might already be a member here and reveal himself.

Shafted, the boots that is! View my gallery here http://www.hhplace.o...afteds-gallery/ or view my heeling thread here http://www.hhplace.org/topic/3850-new-pair-of-boots-starts-me-serious-street-heeling/ - Pm me if you want fashion advice or just need someone to talk to.

Larry:-) I also agree with Sscotty727 and Shafted. We weren't there and in no way had all of the facts, but were just giving possibilities on how to contact the fellow again. Thanks for giving us additional information so that we may better understand the situation. Cheers--- Dawn HH

High Heeled Boots Forever!

Well, this past Saturday, I paid a visit to the store here in Pa. where I purchase most of my heels. I just happened to have with me some of the high heel pumps that I bought from Miss Billie's, which is the name of the store. It so happened that a dancer came into the store looking for a costume and a pair of heels to go with them. Well, it just so happened she found a gold costume on the rack and was trying to decide what heels would look hot with the costume. She saw a pic of a pair of glittery gold pumps in a Jante catalog and those were one of the pumps that I had with me. Well I made a comment about having those heels with me. The Dancer asked if I wear them which I replied yes. I thought she was going to laugh but instead asked me if she could see them on me. She wanted me to model them for her. I did get them and put them on and walk around and even did a little dance step in them. She liked how they looked on me, and ordered a pair for herself. another girl came in as I was wearing those heels and said they looked hot. She did ask if I wear the heels in public or for just personal enjoyment and even complimented me on how I walk in them. I thanked her for the compliment and then told her that i can dance in heels too. Well I had to prove it to her and went and got my high heel tap shoes and did a few tap combinations for her. She applauded me for the little show I gave her. Some people do accept the fact that some guys like wearing high heels and most guys that wear them just do it for enjoyment and not that they are gay. I used to have a relationship with a girl and the both of us would be in heels when we were alone. I would have modeled some open toe heels in the store, but I felt a little funny because my toes were not painted. Someday, I will be willing to wear my heels in public, not just the store.