Women that cant walk in heels

• 1 month later...

So does anyone else know of any other pics/video of women that are struggling to walk in there heels. I know one that I like, its that Girls aloud Video 'Jump'. Cheryl Tweedy is running down a corridoor in some pumps, you dont actually see her feet in them but she is wearing them at the time and not doing a very good job while running in them. Any more vids would be greatly appreciated.

If you want to see how it's done right, check out The Wild One, the classic 1953 Marlon Brando flick. Mary Murphy, who plays the female lead, wears heels throughout the movie (I'd say 2.5" heels) and in one scene, she runs for quite a distance in those same heels as the bikers chase after her.

Black 5-inch stilettos - the only way to go!

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...

This is from the March 23,2006 episode of America's Next Top Model. http://www.upn.com/shows/top_model6/talk_model/ Go to Kari guests and view Part 1. This shows the episode where Tyra Banks makes the models walk in 8" platforms. The slips and falls are quite painful.

well,

if that does not satisfy your hunger, nothing will,

what a scream!

Nigel

The angels have the phonebox.

• 3 weeks later...

I saw a young woman in Italy last week wearing a pair of kneehigh stiletto boots half as high as I wear. She couldn't walk in them without keeping her knees bent the whole time. She walked like some kind of goofy bird.

Shafted, the boots that is! View my gallery here http://www.hhplace.o...afteds-gallery/ or view my heeling thread here http://www.hhplace.org/topic/3850-new-pair-of-boots-starts-me-serious-street-heeling/ - Pm me if you want fashion advice or just need someone to talk to.

• 2 months later...

What I want to see is ordinary women trying high heels on for the very first time. One time I was walking a Macy's and a women was standing up in a pir of 4" chunky square toe heel pumps and after she stood straight up she was saying Oh myyyyyyyyyyyy god!!! :roll: Unfortunatly I did not see her take any steps as I was just passing through and did not want to look like a pervert and embarrass her.

Hello, :wave: my name is Hoverfly. I’m a high heel addict…. Weeeeeeeeeee!  👠1998 to 2022!

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

I think there's something innocent and even seksie about those girls trying to be gracious.. :evil: , It's like a gracious fairy creature trying to walk, legs seeking, heels clicking and trying to keep balance and then when finally everything works out, they are so sensual...