Bending knees in Beverley boots

quirm

A while ago I bought my wife some Beverley thigh boots (Pleaser brand). They seem really nice, but she doesn't wear them often because she can't bend her knees in them. (Sadly the sexiness of the boots is ruined by her moving in a robotic manner due to not being able to bend her legs.) Anybody got any suggestions how to fix this? Is the problem caused by her having short legs (especially short calves)? Or do the boots just need much more wearing in and then they will bend more easily?

Sounds like see needs to wear them in, maybe it will help if she wears stockings, and loosen up on the laces a bit, see what happens.

Hello, :wave: my name is Hoverfly. I’m a high heel addict…. Weeeeeeeeeee!  👠1998 to 2022!

Quirm:-) Welcome to the Forum. As to your wife's problem of not being able to bend her knees in her thighboots, she may be experiencing the stiffness of the material over her knees and being afraid to flex her knees as if she didn't have a boot tight fitting over her knees. This may be happening especially if this is the very first time that she has had a pair of boots this high on her legs and she is not used to the sensation of having to bend her knees and the boots together. I remember the first time that I wore thighhigh boots, I had the same sensation of being afraid to bend my knees with more resistance, especially since they were black patent and quite stiff when new. This went away after many wearings that allowed the boots to receive their character bendings and to conform to the legs. I hope I have been able to make myself clear on this and this may help her to adjust to the new boots. Wearing thighboots for the very first time is quite an adjustment sensation and needs getting used to over time when the legs and the boots get used to flexing together. Cheers--- Dawn HH

High Heeled Boots Forever!

• 5 months later...

Since the NATASHA style at The Highest Heel was discontinued,this BEVERLY style at Pleaser USA became my fav.The BEVERLY style has been merged with their newer Seduce-3010 style which has three additional shades:black PU,baby pink patent and hot pink(or fuschia)patent.But,I'm sure this is common knowledge by now around here.

Here's a pic of the merged styles:

Posted Image

I love the look of patent boots, but I don't like to wear PU as opposed to leather so it's going to be expensive for me to get a pair. I had a recent disappointment when a pair of New Rock Malicias came up on eBay in black patent leather, but sadly I was going to be out of the country for a week, so I wouldn't have been able to take delivery of them. :roll: Chris

Sounds like see needs to wear them in, maybe it will help if she wears stockings, and loosen up on the laces a bit, see what happens.

Bevs don't have laces. They kind of shape themselves over time though...

Graduate footwear designer able to advise and assist on modification and shoe making projects.

I should have thought of this when I had a pair of patent thigh boots about a year and a half ago, they were monstrous things anyway really but quite fun to look at! With a 2.5" platform and a 7.7" stilleto heel, I doubt I could ever have walked anywhere in those things (never mind up/down stairs or outside lol).

They were very stiff and I couldn't move my legs in them, just as described above.

Mind you, there are two styles of thigh boots that I have quite an eye for, these kind http://us.st11.yimg.com/us.st.yimg.com/I/pierresilber_1902_49051771 which as known as Vixen (also made by Pleaser, lace up front, with size zip and a 5" stilleto heel :roll: the other is made by many fetish-style online stores, called Thrill. http://www.pierresilber.com/thrill.html I have a friend from Arkansas who got herself a pair of those and said they were easy to walk in and quite comfy too, although she has the figure for those...

I learned the truth a long time ago, being afraid of the dark is what keeps most of us alive...

Those Thrill boots are quite da bomb to walk around in. I find them quite comfy and stylish - not to mention very versatile. If you haven't tried them, you are missing out on a nice style IMHO.

SQ.....still busting societal molds with a smile...and a 50-ton sledge!

Another very flexable shaft patent boot is the ellie 511-Ally's pictured in my avatar. Zero break in required.

Shafted, the boots that is! View my gallery here http://www.hhplace.o...afteds-gallery/ or view my heeling thread here http://www.hhplace.org/topic/3850-new-pair-of-boots-starts-me-serious-street-heeling/ - Pm me if you want fashion advice or just need someone to talk to.