Bargain large sized boots in ASDA

heelium

Hi there, popped into ASDA today as wifey wanted some jeans, noticed a pair of high leg, medium heels (3 inch) black boots, although the biggest size is a euro 42/UK8, they are very very generously sized in both foot size and calf size, infact as a comparison, they are bigger sized than 'NEXT's range of 43 wides. They also do the same style in an ankle boot in both black and brown. High leg boots are £35, ankle boots are £25 (wish i'd spotted these earlier for everyone here, as this weekend they had 25% off boots which brought them down to just over £26, TBH even at their full price they are definately worth it as they also feel like good quality leather :D ) For a comparison I wear a UK9/euro43 in yuk shoes (male shoes) (for the benefit of our US cousins ASDA is a downsized version of your walmart (and is actually now owned by the walmart chain)

Every generation laughs at the old fashions, but follows religiously the new.

Hi, Yes, I take a UK Male size 10 or euro 44 and and Asda's size 8 it big enough for me, sure its a squeeze, but they are cheap. Asda in my neck of the woods is the sort of place where nobody even makes eye contact with you let alone laughs at you for trying on the 'girls shoes'. a great way to spend some time. the only problem being they tie the pairs together!, must take some cutters with me next time! Nigel

The angels have the phonebox.

Well Well Well what a small worlbootsd it is. I happen to have a huge thing about boots and I was in ASDA with my female friend who I live with and she happens to work in ASDA. She said if you had of done that in her ASDA and come through her checkout she would have been welcoming to you and she would have had a chat with you, she loves boots and she loves when I am my various pairs of boots. She says "Good on You!"