White/silver platforms at the (empty) office

kennard

Hello, everyone. :D

As promised, some pictures of my latest "office walk".

Posted ImagePosted ImagePosted ImagePosted ImagePosted ImagePosted Image

As I mentioned earlier, these are the white version of my black/silver platforms, bought from the same seller. Although they're one size smaller, they still fit nicely, and walking in them is really easy, even if a little noisy. :wink:

Unfortunately, I still haven't received the nylons I ordered last week. As soon as I get them, I'll try the various color combinations and post some pictures. :wink:

K.

If the high heel shoe fits, wear it!

Hey, Kennard - hope you had fun!

Well, I did, but not as much I would have liked. :wink: You see, again a co-worker stayed late, which meant less time available to walk freely. Ah well, some other day then... :wink:

K.

kennard even beeing one point smaller then your real size the sandals appear to fit perfectly in your feet! Actually I prefer that sandals have this smaller size because the appearance in the feet are better, for example, the back part of the sole doesn't appear behind the feet, what I think is horrible. Your feet is completely covering the shoe sole, it's better. The only problem is in the front part, they can hurt your toes, but I don't think it's happening to you, is it?

Flavio - Brazilian heel lover, now in France.

kennard even beeing one point smaller then your real size the sandals appear to fit perfectly in your feet!

Actually I prefer that sandals have this smaller size because the appearance in the feet are better, for example, the back part of the sole doesn't appear behind the feet, what I think is horrible. Your feet is completely covering the shoe sole, it's better.

The only problem is in the front part, they can hurt your toes, but I don't think it's happening to you, is it?

I wouldn't call it a "perfect fit"... :wink: And I think they do look good too, even if they're smaller. I agree with you, I don't like to see either the back of the sole or the toes "going over the edge". :wink:

And speaking of toes, yes it hurts a little (it's tight), but only if I stand or walk too much. I usually wear my sandals at night, in my (locked) bedroom, while I'm using the computer or just reading a book, meaning I'm just sitting or laying around and not putting much weigth on my feet. So no, it doesn't hurt much. :evil:

K.

• 2 weeks later...

Love your platforms in the pic. You must enjoy those adventures in your office. Ever have any close calls with getting caught??

Yes, I very much enjoy those few minutes (aboout half an hour) of freedom to walk in heels and not worry about making too much noise. :wink: As many people have already said, the sound of heels hitting the floor is a great turn-on and, besides, there's much more space at the office than at home.

To answer your question, no close calls at the office, thankfully. :wink: I always make sure everyone else has left and I lock the doors to my office. I did have some close calls at home: I share and apartment with my sister, and if it wasn't for the locked bedroom door she would have caught me high-heeled. Talk about taking off the shoes in a hurry... :evil:

K.

Kennard

Great new sandals.

I´m shure you are having fun with them.

Where are they from?

DeSalto

I got all my sandals from Mercado Livre (www.mercadolivre.com.br), the brazilian equivalent of eBay. I'm sure you're familliar with the site, DeSalto. :wink:

These sandals were sold by this seller: http://lista.mercadolivre.com.br/_CustId_58965305_PrCategId__JSEA

K.

Hi Kennard Yes, I know both the site and Hotheels. SHe is the owner of more than 300 pairs of shoes, with a huge fetish for heels. Again, congratulations for your new acquisition. DeSalto

No shoe is better than a sexy pair of stilettos!

This seller (Hotheels) is a famous crossdresser here in Sao Paulo, he (she) is Carmem Maura and here is the official web site http://www.geocities.com/carmem_m/capa.html

There you can see some more pictures of shoes and he (her) wearing them.

The shoes sold on Meracdo Livre are all new or used a couple of times, Carmem takes serious care of the shoes.

Kennard, Mercado livre is not just an Ebay like site, it's an Ebay affiliated.

Flavio - Brazilian heel lover, now in France.