Question

sandalcrazy27

I thought of this when my fiance' received the Victoria Secret christmas book. Why are mens fashons so one dimensional. we have pants, shorts, tshirts, button downs and suits. Women run the gamut in fashion with all of the above plus dresses, skirts, gouchos........too many to name. I may wear a skirt here and there by myself but when I looked at the catalog I saw this and wondered WHY CAN'T I LOOK THIS COMFORTABLE? It just screams comfort and i wouldn't mind weraing it to work (even the sandals) if it were socially acceptable. What do you think?

Posted Image

I hope that my wife asks me if i'm giong to wear those 4 inch leg wrap sandals that i bought from NIKE. Just a wish for the men in the world like us.

It looks to be a very confortable dress to wear for sure.

But I really don't want to use it since I like to wear pants, but it's a matter of what I like and not other man.

Otherwise...

It would be great to wear shorts (I love shorts) and the sandals she's wearing in a hot day like today here in Sao Paulo - Brazil.

Heels for all!

Flavio.

Flavio - Brazilian heel lover, now in France.

Lindsay, That is exactly the point i am trying to make it just looks comfortable but nothing that men wear gives that feeling from just liikong at it.

I hope that my wife asks me if i'm giong to wear those 4 inch leg wrap sandals that i bought from NIKE. Just a wish for the men in the world like us.

The dress is sexy. The point that I am making is that when I saw the dress i didn't think sexy i thought wow that looks like it feels superb and could even lounge around in it. you can't say that about this just to look at it. you would probably say that suit looks good instead of comfortable.

Posted Image

(just a random picture from google)

I'm with Dr. Shoe: The dress is sexy I'm with sandalcrazy27: The dress is confortable I'm with my opinion: the sandal is wonderful My forgotten opinion: the girl wearing the dress and the sandals is hot ;) The hole set is amazing. Ok sandalcrazy27, I have the desire to try a dress like that... looks confortable and nice. Obviously I don't have the curves, if you understand me. Heels for all! Flavio.

It looks to be a very confortable dress to wear for sure.

But I really don't want to use it since I like to wear pants, but it's a matter of what I like and not other man.

Otherwise...

It would be great to wear shorts (I love shorts) and the sandals she's wearing in a hot day like today here in Sao Paulo - Brazil.

Heels for all!

Flavio.

Hi Flavio, the summer in Europe is going down in spite of the sensational 23 degrees Celsius today. What a wonderful indian summer day with green, yellow, orange and red leaves on the trees. And a blue sky without any clouds. Here in Germany we call it the "golden october".

In the hot summer monthes I like to wear short jeans like you (or even hot pants rsp. mini skirts :lol: ) together with high heel sandals. I'm a little bit jealeous on your beginning summer season. The days here are becoming shorter and shorter and at least in january the whole country will be sinking in snow. But a good opportunity to wear my white overknees outdoors, courageous like TBG ;)

nice greetings

micha

The best fashion is your own fashion!

Suits are ok, just don't wear the tie!! The tie is the male burqa! It is forced upon men and for that reason I will not ever wear one.

The clothes I wear to church are very comfortable. Just because you are wearing a suit, doesn't mean you can't be comfy ;).

Jamie :)

Fashion Freedom for Men!!

Hi micha, if you're jealous about our starting summer here I'm jealous about your winter station because I love and prefer to wear knee high boots! We don't have snow in this part of the country (I never saw live snow myself) but I love the cold days with temperatures starting at 5 degrees celsius. I lived in the south of Brazil wich is a bit colder, starting at -1 or -2 celsius, great for leather boots. Heels for all! Flavio.

I would like that dress to be only down to the knee in length. I would buy it in a minute. When I think of suits, I think of the kind that has a skirt to match the jacket. I never buy 3 piece or 4 piece outfts as I would never use the pants. In place of the sandals, I would prefer pumps or knee high boots as I never wear sandals. Just my opinion that would dress me comfortably. Cheers--- Dawn HH

High Heeled Boots Forever!