High heels on the high seas

larry

Bubba136:-) So you are a 2 boat family, eh? I just love fresh shrimp. At least the price of yours is right. One thing for sure...your 25 H P Jon boat will run a lot cheaper than your high powered yacht, and you still can enjoy your love of boating. It sounds like you have a good retirement there. Cheers--- Dawn HH

High Heeled Boots Forever!

I am only 49, Dawn. I am medically retired from the US military and I am self employed engineering consultant - I write proposals for contracts and grants as well as ficilitate construction of municipal water and waste water systems. And lately, also write proposals for all kinds of other federal pograms. And, at the moment, I'm busier than I ever wanted to be.

Being mentally comfortable in your own mind is the key to wearing heels in public.

I am only 49, Dawn. I am medically retired from the US military and I am self employed engineering consultant - I write proposals for contracts and grants as well as ficilitate construction of municipal water and waste water systems. And lately, also write proposals for all kinds of other federal pograms. And, at the moment, I'm busier than I ever wanted to be.

Would have anything to do with a large storm that passed through the Southeast lately, would it?