How long will you live.....

83.1 Years for me! Aparently if I take all the stress out of my life and give up driving I'll last out another 1.2 years! Being married and in a full time occupation contributes 5 years to my life expectancy. I drive for a living and I get all the stress from the missus so I can't win!

Graduate footwear designer able to advise and assist on modification and shoe making projects.

I'm really not one to believe in actuary statistics. I do, however, hope to live long enough to see men in high heels accepted by the general public before I check out. :wink:

Being mentally comfortable in your own mind is the key to wearing heels in public.

Bubba136:-) Even if you don't believe in actuary statistics, maybe you should check with your insurance broker to see how much time you have left. They work with those figures daily and probably come close. Here's hoping that you can double or more the years that you have put in so far. Many happy returns to you. Cheers--- Dawn HH

High Heeled Boots Forever!

One thing is certain, don't take for granted the time you do have on this earth. I lost someone special to me recently that I only knew online. I am not sure I said everything I wanted, but they left this earth far too soon (55). Had I known the end was that close, I probably would not have taken it for granted that they would be here "forever". So please, don't put things off until "tomorrow" that you want to say/do today. You just never know how much time you really have left. Scotty

Bubba, Agreed. One rule I live by. EVERY night before going to bed and EVERY day before leaving for work, I give each and everyone (wife and 3 girls) a hug, a kiss, and say "I love you". Life is far too short and the end comes far to suddenly to keep proud and "never say I love you". Trust me, live by these rules and you will never have that "I wished I only said" thing. Scotty

I have read a story from Robert A. Hienline about a man who invented a machine that predicted how long you will live, ( just for anyone interisted) . I hope that I will live long too. I agree with Bubba that I live long enough to see high heels on men accepted.

77r90dL lf