Happy birthday to me :-/

Well, it's my b-day today... 42 years old. And the person I loved had left me for someone else, the person I would like to fall in love with is waiting for someone else and the person that loves me is many miles away. I feel so cheated in life now it's not even funny. Went to bed crying last night.

Well, it's my b-day today... 42 years old.

And the person I loved had left me for someone else, the person I would like to fall in love with is waiting for someone else and the person that loves me is many miles away.

I feel so cheated in life now it's not even funny. Went to bed crying last night.

Sounds a lot like my plight! I'm 42, the person I loved left me (though not for someone else), the person I would like to fall in love with (the same one) is waiting for someone else, and the person who loves me (my son) is many miles away.

Happy Birthday!

Sounds like me, a little. Lost the love of my life almost 4 years ago to a heart attack - too young and pretty for that. A romance last year fell apart, as she wanted to live alone and was too set in her ways. And one I really liked and thought was the most beautiful left on earth was too young to be interested in me, despite early flirting, and left in March to be with someone else. I cry all the time for my beautiful wife. Life has been lonely for 4 years, despite dancing every week, but no dating any more. Happy birthday from me, too.

ILuvHeels:-) Maybe this will cheer you up a little. HAPPY BIRTHDAY. Here's hoping that you will be around for many more birthdays to come. Just hang in there as things sometimes have a way of working out for the best in very odd ways. Cheers--- Dawn HH

High Heeled Boots Forever!