my pics 2

taliheels

couldnt get pics uploaded in PICS section says moderators only allowed to post, anyway here is some of me in my favourite gorgeous strappy sandals- i would also love them in gold, more pics to follow , tell me what you think

Posted ImagePosted ImagePosted ImagePosted Image

• 2 weeks later...

SP thanks for reply, "more details"? those pics are thumbnail clickable if you meant they were too small, or was it something else you were referring to? although they are not platforms as such would you wear these sandals?

Dear Taliheels, I can't help: In my opinion the resolution is far too low. Enlarged I'm seeing larger pixels but not more details. Besides I don't like the heels style. In my opinion your shoes are comfortable for walking but not really elegant. Have you ever seen in the last years a girl on the street with similar heels (flip flops naturally excluded :lol: )? Don't take me to too serious, it's only my taste. My ultimate truth do you find below (The best ....) :wink: nice greetings micha

The best fashion is your own fashion!

Taliheels:-) Nice pair of sandals with a chunky heel. They should be perfect for some street-heeling. How high is the heel? Have you considered a pair of hose to cover your leg hair and any blemishes? What makes them not so easy to walk in? Cheers--- Dawn HH

High Heeled Boots Forever!

dawn hh , its nearly a 5 inch heel, and the lack of comfort is because they are one size too big- however this does have its advantages as i can whip them off quicker if the wife suddenly appears! id love to street heel in them, but the opportunities are virtually non -exsistent and i dont think im brave enough - but i love posing in them :wink:

Why not just tell the wife? Or is that a problem... If she knows, perhaps she'd be willing to let you know her schedule, too, so you don't have to "suddenly whip them off, that you could relax around the house, knowing that you have to revert by a certain time? If she doesn't know, she'll either find out sooner or later, or she'll suspect you of something else. Can't keep secrets in a relationship, man. Always comes out sooner or later.

dawn hh , its nearly a 5 inch heel, and the lack of comfort is because they are one size too big- however this does have its advantages as i can whip them off quicker if the wife suddenly appears!

id love to street heel in them, but the opportunities are virtually non -exsistent and i dont think im brave enough - but i love posing in them :lol:

Taliheels,

in my opinion you are definetly on the wrong path! Your mystery-mongering remembers me to my youth. When I was afraid that my parents or my elder sister could return unexpected - me just wearing my sisters boots :oops:

But you are an adult guy who should be ashamed because of such ridiculous manoeuvers. Tell your girl or your wife that you like to wear high heels yourself! Earlier or later she will discover your passion. You embarassed and red like a tomato on your heels :wink:

The advantage to whip them off quicker - hmm - IMO that's completely nonsense!

The best fashion is your own fashion!

She probably alrady knows, taliheels. Like Dr1819 said, you can't keep a secret from her very long. My wife often used to tell the children that she knew everything that went on in our house ---- and, she did/does -- and often confronted one of the our three children with things they were trying to keep from us.......

Being mentally comfortable in your own mind is the key to wearing heels in public.

yes she has got a vague inkling and she is aware of my shoe collection ( which i have claimed was for her - we share same shoe size!)- but she doesnt know the EXTENT of my obsession, and in a cultural context she really would find it difficult to understand (especially wearing them or any type of fetish)- she thinks the internet is corrupting and she is hardly going to endear to a group such as this which she will think are wierdos who have further corrupted her dear hubby - she will always be paranoid about me fancying shoes more than her and she is paranoid about me talking to women - so imagine if she is aware of my obsession and i am talking to a high heeled woman in the bedroom i have made her wear heels but in a casual way i havent forced the issue, and actually putting on heels can be fiddly and a tad unromantic in the process-which again hardly endears them i always fear she will hold my hiheels obsession as a "bargaining card" especially in an argument( although we very rarely have them) :wink:

taliheels, no matter which way you stir that pot, you're in for a hard time somewhere down the road. Especially if she thinks you love her shoes more than you love her. :wink:

Being mentally comfortable in your own mind is the key to wearing heels in public.