new on high heels

fex

Hello everybody I am new here and want to inform about my first pair of high heels. Two days ago i have bought a pair of high heels overknees boots with a 10 cm high heel. After a search on the net i found a nice shop in the nabourhood of my home in belgium, Erotic shoes. i was little embarassed due to the fact that I, as a male, bought high heels but the lady was very helpfull to me. She said it was for her quite normal that male persons bought high heels. In the shop I have tried several shoes and finally bought boots. It is a very nice feeling when i put them on for the first time. My girlfriend and i enjoys both wearing high heels. grtz fex

Fex –

Welcome to the board. I’m glad to see you are starting with a nice pair of boots. Congratulations on going into a store to buy your boots. There are many members that are still having trouble doing that. It looks like you’re a step ahead of some of us.

I hope you enjoy wearing your new boots and it’s nice that your girlfriend also enjoys heels.

I dream of a world where chickens can cross roads without having their motives questioned.

Dag fex. It's quite normal indeed. I've even done it with our 6 month old daughter on the arm. And, I just got back from a business trip through several european countries with my 9 cm boots on all the time (not at the customer's) and nobody cares a damn. Where in Belgium is that shop? Nog nooit van gehoord... Good luck with it and welcome. Greetings

What's all the fuss about?

thnx!!

I did not want to buy via the internet. I want to see it in real and also to surprise my girlfriend. She said i did not have the guts to buy a pair of heels, i hesitate a few days and finally.... :P

It is located in a small village north-east in Belgium, place is called hechtel-eksel.

You can find all details on their website www.eroticshoes.be

grtz

fex

Welcome fex, from one thighboot lover to another. Sounds like a great pair of boot you picked out there.

Shafted, the boots that is! View my gallery here http://www.hhplace.o...afteds-gallery/ or view my heeling thread here http://www.hhplace.org/topic/3850-new-pair-of-boots-starts-me-serious-street-heeling/ - Pm me if you want fashion advice or just need someone to talk to.

Fex:-) Welcome to the HH Place Forum. At least you were brave enough to go into a shop and try on heels, I haven't done that yet, although I have bought countless pairs of shoes and boots over time and taken them home to try on. Good luck with your first pair of boots and enjoy wearing them in public with your GF wearing hers at your side. Cheers--- Dawn HH

High Heeled Boots Forever!

Good luck with your first pair of boots and enjoy wearing them in public with your GF wearing hers at your side.

Cheers---

Dawn HH

I'm not gonna wear these shoes in public. It is only for fun in the house.

Do you wear them outside?

fex

Fex:-) Yes, I DO wear my heels out in public and I have done so for a while now. You don't know the joys of wearing heels in public when you only wear them in the house. Since your GF goes along with your wearing heels and is satisfied seeing you that way, maybe she wouldn't object to the two of your wearing them out in publc and supporting each other on the subject. Think about it. Cheers--- Dawn HH

Though i have never seen man wearing heels in real life around here holland/belgium, reading the dutch pages, there are quiet a few doing so, including myself. I know one thing.... i feels absolutely like being reborn.

My username changes every now and then on here. God knows why.

After reading all those stories here on the forum regarding street heeling, were it seems quite normal that guys go outside on high heels, what do you gals and guys advise me to put my first high heel steps. In a quit place or at busy place i.e. in a city... If someone can convince why it is that exciting i will think about it to go out on the street with high heels on fex

Hi fex! Where to start largely depends on your own personal comfort level. I completely bypassed heeling in quiet out of the way places, but I realize that may not be for everybody. The real key is to be able to walk really well in the footwear you choose, and carry yourself with confidence. You'll also need to be able to handle being the center of attention a least for short periods. People are going to look. It's largely up to your own attitude and confidence that will determine how others percieve you. I think the real thrill for me is smashing one of those silly little social taboo's to smithereens. For me once I started street heeling I felt the sensation that there was nothing I couldn't do, really a great feeling.

Shafted, the boots that is! View my gallery here http://www.hhplace.o...afteds-gallery/ or view my heeling thread here http://www.hhplace.org/topic/3850-new-pair-of-boots-starts-me-serious-street-heeling/ - Pm me if you want fashion advice or just need someone to talk to.

Thnx for your info shafted!

How did you get your courage on your first outside heeling adventure?

fex

My courage I found here at hhplace. For every good heeling experience I read about I chiseled another chunk out of fear, until I had no fear left to stop me.

That's how I got started street-heeling. I read all of the stories that I could and I said to myself...If these guys can do it, so can I. I got myself a pair of heeled boots and a pair of women's boot-cut jeans and the rest of it is history. Cheers--- Dawn HH

Just like with Dawn and Shafted, reading the exploits of the fine people here jumpstarted a good many folks into their own public adventures in heels. By reading how others conquered their fears and ventured out is an inspiration to others to do the same. And it feels very good to know that our boldness gavee others the push to follow in our footsteps! :P

I don't want to LOOK like a woman, I just want to DRESS like a woman!

Thnx for your info shafted!

How did you get your courage on your first outside heeling adventure?

fex

Dag Fex

If I were you, I would not start off too extreme. Start with 5 cm not too girlie heels and increase one cm every time. I discovered after a few years of street-heeling that my preferred high heel is not too high, about 8-9 cm, with a wide heel.

I'm so confident about it now that nobody notices it. And you get also neutral reactions. I just met a colleague here today who said "you seem taller than last time" to which I said "yeah today I have shoes with high heels on". And the reaction was "ah ok" and he didn't even look at the shoes. That's the way I like it.

It's all in your head, just like with all of us. It's ok to do this but you first have to convince yourself. If it would be bad for you, it would be illegal :P

But I recommend doing it gradually. Don't start off with 10 cm needle heels because your lack of confidence may put you in an embarassing situation and you may not want to do it any more. If you want to use those heels inside, that's ok, but the feeling is best if you feel confident. And I think that most people can only be confident if they take it slowly.

Also your GF is more likely to stay supportive if you take it one step at a time.

Good luck!

What's all the fuss about?