Maiden High Heels Purchase and Public Wearing

DDWW

Hi All! I'm new to this site and thought I'd tell you about my recent experience with high heels. I've had a massive heel fetish for years and have always wanted to own a pair of hi heels to try on to experience the feeling that women feel when they wear high heels. I've always fancied a pair of sexy stilettos or strappy sandals. A few weeks ago I thought I would just do it, and went out to find myself a pair of shoes. I found a small shop where I bought a pair of very sexy, black, 4 inch strappy sandals, the ones with a single band across the toes and two thin straps that cross behing the heel and buckle around the ankle. I was served by a gorgeous blonde girl who seemed to give me a knowing smile as I asked for a pair in my size - she was very understanding, so I didn't feel embarrassed. The whole buying experience gave me such a buzz! The first time I put the heels on I was in heaven - I have never felt a feeling quite like it - my strapped-in feet forced to hold such an amazing form! To finally be able to walk around with the feeling of a pair of 4 inch high heels on my feet was so incredible! It Turned me on so much! I settled with just wearing them inside for a few weeks, but a few days ago, I satisfied my second big fantasy. I have always wanted to walk around in a public place wearing high heels. So the other night, I decided to go out to a nearby sports field/ground where I spent a good half-hour to an hour just walking around the deserted grounds. I have to say, the feeling I got from doing this was ten times more amazing than the feelings I got when I bought the shoes and wore them inside put together! I felt like I was walking on air! It's certainly a feeling I could get used to having!

There's nothing like a good bit of Toe Cleavage!

Hi DDWW and welcome to the board. And your absolutely right wearing heels is a rush, wearing them in public is even better. I can't believe that so many men AND WOMEN deprive themselves of this experience.

Shafted, the boots that is! View my gallery here http://www.hhplace.o...afteds-gallery/ or view my heeling thread here http://www.hhplace.org/topic/3850-new-pair-of-boots-starts-me-serious-street-heeling/ - Pm me if you want fashion advice or just need someone to talk to.

its a beautiful story which brings back a lot of memories for me. what a fabulous thing to do: buy yourself something that you really and truly desire. i remember buying my first pair from frederick's of hollywood and taking them out that night to a deserted place for an hour long stroll. beautiful. its the beginning of something that can be a lot of fun. thanks for your story.

Cheers Guys! If anyone else would like to describe their first high heel buying and wearing experiences I would love to read about them.

DDWW, You'll find many of those stories all around the forums, particularly in the "for the guys" section. Thighbootguy and myself are also chronicling our street heeling experiences. I think that thighbootguy's thread makes very good reading.

Shafted, the boots that is! View my gallery here http://www.hhplace.o...afteds-gallery/ or view my heeling thread here http://www.hhplace.org/topic/3850-new-pair-of-boots-starts-me-serious-street-heeling/ - Pm me if you want fashion advice or just need someone to talk to.

Cheers Guys!

If anyone else would like to describe their first high heel buying and wearing experiences I would love to read about them.

Hi DDWW,

I had my very first outdoor experience as a 16 years old boy. Sometime I dared to grab secretely the brown leather knee boots of my elder sister. These boots had hardly 2'' block heels. But the feeling of walking on raised heels and the tight leather around my wades was an exciting experience. I still remember the foggy autumn evenings when I was walking the first time in my life on "women's boots" through my hometown, always anxious to be unmasked as a female shoes wearer and still more anxious that my sister could return unexpected from her sports club and could have the idea to pull on her brown leather boots ... Her boots simply disappeared from the shoe closet, probably a big family discussion! Who could have stolen them? And where anyhow is Michael? :P:D:o

Luckily this worst scenario did never happen and it was never necessary to sink embarassed at least 1000 meters deep into the earth 8) Meanwhile I have confessed to my sister my old puberty sins, wearing myself stiletto heels :P

The best fashion is your own fashion!

DDWW:-) Welcome to the Forum and thanks for sharing your very interesting story of your first heely experience. That brings back old memories to many of us here. Now since you are wearing heels, do let us all know more of how it feels and any other heely adventures you may have. Micha:-) What was your sister's reaction when she found out that you had been wearing her brown boots during your puberty period. Had you worn any other of her shoes or boots since that first time? Cheers--- Dawn HH

High Heeled Boots Forever!

What was your sister's reaction when she found out that you had been wearing her brown boots during your puberty period. Had you worn any other of her shoes or boots since that first time?

No no, Dawn, she never found it out. But 2 years ago I decided to celebrate a "family outing" on heels. I was wearing my beige velour boots with 4 inch stiletto heels. When I strutted up the staircase to the living room, I shouted something like "Keep fastened your seat belts, you are expecting a surprise!"

I still remember the laughter of my family but it wasn't unfriendly. My sister Martina (the sister with the brown boots) said "You never can walk on such high heels!". I thought "Typical for my sister Tina, she knows everything better. She has never seen me on high heels but she knows that her brother can't walk on them :P ". After my catwalk demonstration she became a little bit less pert. Then I added "... by the way, I'm practicing since my youth. You should be greatful that I widened up the leather of your nice brown winter boots". "HA - YOU was it! I still remember. And I thought that Petra (my younger sister) was wearing them secretely"

He, he - that's my family and me :P

The best fashion is your own fashion!

Micha, What a way to break the news to the family, with style.

Hi Fex! That outing has been my only one to date, but I definitely want to do it again sometime - it's such a thrill to be able to walk outside in heels!

hi DDWW It sounds like you had a good time outside..... I'm still in doubt if i should go outside on high heels. If I understand correct you would advise me to go out on heels........... fex

Fex:-) I would advise you to put on your high heels and go outside in them. You don't know what you are missing. DDWW:-) I would also advise you the same way. Go out as soon as possible and keep going out in your heels. Have fun. I can't wait for Mickey's arm to heal up and for her to gain her usual sturdiness again so that I can begin street-heeling again. I have missed that activity. Cheers--- Dawn HH

Fex:-) I would advise you to put on your high heels and go outside in them. You don't know what you are missing. DDWW:-) I would also advise you the same way. Go out as soon as possible and keep going out in your heels. Have fun. I can't wait for Mickey's arm to heal up and for her to gain her usual sturdiness again so that I can begin street-heeling again. I have missed that activity. Cheers--- Dawn HH

To Fex: I've mentioned this to others here before, but the first time out is always the toughest, mainly because you have no idea how the world around you will react to the sight of a man in high heeled shoes, and that innate fear can keep you closeted. Reactions will vary: shock, awe, humor, a virtual catalog of reactions. But you can't let that keep you from venturing out if that's your ultimate goal. So, to quote that old Nike ad: just do it! Once you have that first outing under your belt and discover that it's not the horror you may have envisoned it to be, you'll invariably feel better about yourself and want to go out again and again. Hope you'll go out soon!

:P

I don't want to LOOK like a woman, I just want to DRESS like a woman!