Just for fun

sscotty727

Well, just so you don't think I am completely boring with Clogs and Wedge heels, I do enjoy wearing stilleto heels, just not out in public.

I got these a few months ago to wear for private times with the wife (although with her being pregnant we haven't had too many opportunities for me to wear them) although when it was colder out I did sleep in them a few times. I also am able to walk (wobily though) in them. They are 7" metal heel boots and I got them on Ebay.

Posted Image

And not to be outdone, I got these for my wife, although she is unable to wear them until after she has the baby.

Posted Image

On a final note, I have noticed that even just sleeping in them and then putting my 5" pumps on in the morning, the 5" pumps feel like I am wearing flats. So perhaps you don't even need to walk in higher heels to train your feet, even sleeping in higher heels might work too.

Scotty

On a final note, I have noticed that even just sleeping in them and then putting my 5" pumps on in the morning, the 5" pumps feel like I am wearing flats. So perhaps you don't even need to walk in higher heels to train your feet, even sleeping in higher heels might work too.

This is a true fact.

Graduate footwear designer able to advise and assist on modification and shoe making projects.

I have a pair of ankle boots with locking ankle cuffs that effectively hold your ankles in the toe down position once locked that I found to be quite effective for conditioning your feet and legs to a high heel while sleeping.

Shafted, the boots that is! View my gallery here http://www.hhplace.o...afteds-gallery/ or view my heeling thread here http://www.hhplace.org/topic/3850-new-pair-of-boots-starts-me-serious-street-heeling/ - Pm me if you want fashion advice or just need someone to talk to.

Sscotty727:-0 Now, there is a great couple of pairs of boots. Maybe, after everything settles out, you two can really enjoy wearing them. If you choose to tell us, we would like to know the results, likes and dislikes, etc. Cheers--- Dawn HH

High Heeled Boots Forever!

• 3 weeks later...

Thanks. With everything going on right now (just over 1 week until the baby is here) there has been no time to be able to wear them (besides, it is too hot here to wear them anyway). Hopefully once things settle back down I will be able to get some time in them;) Scotty

I've found the 5" and 6" oxford pumps I like to wear a relief after stuggling in 7" pumps... I just can't stand with the right posture in the 7's - but I really like the look - the shoe is shorter heel to toe by almost an inch and a half compared to the 6" pumps I wear. The next step, I guess is a ballet heel... could not wear those out and about though.

In my (very limited!) experience I found ballets more comfortable than 6.5" court shoes. I stood in the ballets quite comfortably for a couple of minutes, although I couldn't walk in them! I still quite fancy a pair, but they'll have to wait for a while! Chris

I don't particularly care for the style or look of the ballet boot myself. But if they are your thing, by all means...try them. I certainly couldn't walk in them anyways, but if you can...more power to you. Cheers--- Dawn HH

High Heeled Boots Forever!