My Shoe Review: Pleaser Seduce 420

JeffB

JeffB:-) "You hold the stake over his heart, Dr. Hensel, and for heavens sake don't wake him up until I can give it a good wack with my trusty sledge." Works every time...TEE! HEE! Cheers--- Dawn HH

High Heeled Boots Forever!

• 5 years later...

I wear a size 11 in Jante patent 5" pumps. I want the royal blue seduce 420's and figured maybe I should order them in a size 10, since the leather will stretch. Any thoughts?

If a size 11 is a "snug" fit, it will stretch to fit comfortably with wearing. If it's loose, then ½ size smaller might turn out to be better. But, ordering a full size smaller?? I doubt it would stretch a full size without a lot of "help" from measures taken to stretching them.

Being mentally comfortable in your own mind is the key to wearing heels in public.

• 2 weeks later...

got my shoes the next day from amazon.com!! Ordered a size 11 and they were a little snug but they are leather. After wearing them for a while, they fit like a glove. My right foot is a little bigger than the left, so the left one actually has about 1/4 inch gap in the heel. I am happy with the purchase.