My Shoe Review: Pleaser Seduce 420

JeffB

Posted Image

Just for fun, I thought I'd do a review on the Pleaser Seduce 420 pumps like in the picture above. Thanks to auctions I've won, I have several pairs of these shoes, and I've found them to be very good shoes.

Now these shoes have full leather uppers and come in the following colors and fabrics:

Kidskin leather: Black, red, white, brown, tan, royal blue, taupe

Patent: Black, red, white, baby pink, hot pink black w/red heels, black w/blue heels

Mary Jane: Black leather, white leather, black patent, red patent, white patent, black patent w/red heels, red patent w/black heels

Black velvet

Black & white spectator

At present, I have the kidskin leather pumps in black, red, white and royal blue, and the fit is quite good right out of the box, and even better after a few hours of stretching. Although the heel checks in at a full five inches, it honestly didn't feel that high to me as the shoes were very easy to walk in. Although the pumps only come in medium width, I experienced no discomfort in them, even after long periods of wear. Furthermore, the Seduce pumps had a nice heft to them since they're made of leather vice the lightness of manmade shoes.

Overall, I'm very pleased with the Seduce pumps and would recommend them highly to everyone here if you're looking for a well made, and great looking pump. If you're interested in seeing them for yourself, below is a link to a website where you can purchase them.

http://sole2heel.com/ss03_Pump_2.html

I don't want to LOOK like a woman, I just want to DRESS like a woman!

Great Idea Jeff, maybe the administrators or moderators could start a new forum in the index specifically for shoe reviews. It would be a great service to the membership to have stuff like this organized in one place.

Shafted, the boots that is! View my gallery here http://www.hhplace.o...afteds-gallery/ or view my heeling thread here http://www.hhplace.org/topic/3850-new-pair-of-boots-starts-me-serious-street-heeling/ - Pm me if you want fashion advice or just need someone to talk to.

Hello again JeffB. larry here. Once again, Amazing! I love your taste in shoes and you wear them well. I have visited your web page many times. Its obvious that many of the photos (those looking down at the tops of youre shoes) could be taken by you and theyre perfect. Are you being helped by a professional. Who takes those photos? The way the hose match the heels and the way you pose and profile your shoes! WOW!..........larry.

Love those heels!

JeffB:-) I really like the looks of the design and shape of the Pleaser seduce 420 pumps. You also wear them well and I'm thoroughly enjoying your great collection of shoes and matching outfits. I think that your idea of shoe reviews has merit and could put a new twist to the Forum. Maybe the moderators might think about including it here. Keep the great pics coming. Cheers--- Dawn HH

High Heeled Boots Forever!

JeffB - I think you have said you wear a size 13? What men's size do you wear? Do you have wide or narrow feet? I wear a man's 11E or 12D shoe, and women's 12 or 13 (mostly the latter) in sandals or slides, but 14 in boots. Width is often a problem, and the comfortable stiletto boots (still not very comfortable!) were made especially wide for me. I have never tried pumps and don't really care for the looks, but your words are tempting. I have gotten used to the padding in platforms, and would probably need to add some in pumps like those.

Shafted: Hmm! That's not a bad idea there! If more people here would be willing to do reviews on shoes they like, perhaps the moderators could make that work as a new forum.

Larry: Many thanks for the compliments. To answer your question about the pictures, I took them all myself, using a point and shoot digital camera with a self-timer and a fair amount of practice employing different poses. Even I'm amazed sometimes at how well the pics came out, but the camera does all the real heavy lifting. Heh!

BobHH: For men's size, I wear a twelve regular as I think I have regular witdh for a man, but then, the only men's shoes I own are a pair of walking shoes and a pair of Timberlands for snowy days. As for women's shoes, I normally wear a 13 wide, but since the Pleaser pumps only come in regular width, I went with 14 for the extra space.

Dawn & Painter: As always, your kind words are greatly appreciated. I'll do my best to continue presenting the best pictures of me in my shoes that I can!

:P

I am awaiting delivery of a pair of 4" heel pumps from a company in California USA. www.funkypair.com

I am impressed with this company and I plan to review the shoes when they arrive.

If anybody is looking for a great pair of pumps and they have large feet I suggest that they visit their website as they do pumps up to size 17 US!.

"You can check out anytime you like, but you can never leave ! " The Eagles, "Hotel California"

I have a pair of black leather 420s, which look great. Although I figured the 11 would be a bit snug, I went with that size, anyway. At first, I could just squeeze my left foot into the shoe, but it started to stretch and the next time I put them on, the left shoe felt more comfortable. Hopefully they'll stretch a little more as I continue to wear them.

Black 5-inch stilettos - the only way to go!

Thanks for the kind words, Jim. I was just doing what I can to provide folks here with information about what I consider to be great fitting and great looking shoes. As for the heel height, I must admit I was taken by surprise at how deceptively easy those five inch heels were to walk in, but they were, and it was a great feeling to have further evolved in my shoe wearing by mastering a higher heel height. :P

It may not happen often,but it's great when a particular style comes along that's "just right" in every sense of the word. I know it's an individual thing, but I think you may have hit the jack pot with your Pleaser's Jeff and am glad you've found a shoe that works so well for you. jim :P

Hi, Jeff, I went to the site where you bought and reviewed your pump. Thanks for letting us know about this site. They have a nice selection that's inexpensive. Many of the shoes are the same as on other sites, good buys for what the shoes offer. I was taken with the bright-red patent 4.5-inch-heeled pump, with chrome heels, (Pleaser Heat 01) and ordered a pair in 14. Yipee! Painter :P

Take a chance.

Jeff: :P I've been thinking that as far as reviewing shoes (all the repliers liked the idea), why don't we simply start a thread with something like "Shoe Reviews: all are welcome to contribute." I think, too, leaving it under "For the Guys" will keep it more visible to at least the men. I, for one, almost never go to the other Forums, so I never see what they're offering. I'd start the thread myself, but since you began the review idea, you have first shot at it. :P. I'll wait for you to post first, then post one of my own. If you decline, let me know, and I'll lead off. Regards, Painter

Take a chance.

I've already contacted Firefox about starting another forum index heading specifically for user reviews, but haven't heard back yet. I think this would probably be the best way into order to keep it from being pushed into oblivion when posting is inactive. The subject titles of the topics could then be the make/model of the shoes reviewed. This would make it easy for someone to look down the list of topics for a particular shoe.

Shafted, the boots that is! View my gallery here http://www.hhplace.o...afteds-gallery/ or view my heeling thread here http://www.hhplace.org/topic/3850-new-pair-of-boots-starts-me-serious-street-heeling/ - Pm me if you want fashion advice or just need someone to talk to.

Hi, Shafted, :P I can't wait, either. These shoes are HOT! I like your thinking about creating a separate forum for shoe reviews. In addition, women will have more ready access to the reviews than if they were put in "For the Guys." Painter

Take a chance.

Hi, Jeff,

I went to the site where you bought and reviewed your pump. Thanks for letting us know about this site.

They have a nice selection that's inexpensive. Many of the shoes are the same as on other sites, good buys for what the shoes offer.

I was taken with the bright-red patent 4.5-inch-heeled pump, with chrome heels, (Pleaser Heat 01) and ordered a pair in 14.

Yipee!

Painter :P

Sounds cool! I'll be most eager to see you in those pumps! I'm sure you'll look great in them. As for other reviews, I'll be glad to help out there as I can also review the Renetti pumps and slings. Hopefully, others here will chip in with their reviews as well!

:P

Hi JeffB I have found that a company called Snaz75.com has very good prices on Pleaser shoes. If you go to home page and click "what's new" you will have a choice of Pleaser, Ellie, etc. The 420 you posted is $42.99 from Snaz. Check them out and let me know what you think. I have ordered from them at least three times, and am quite satisfied with service. They are out of Texas,BTW.

Heels Are GRRREAT!!!

S.L.

Hi, Stelettolover, thanks for replying and your good wishes. :P I wish, sometimes, that I had narrower, as well as smaller, feet. So many delightful styles end in an 11 or 12, and all I can do is look in the hyperspace "store window" and salivate, with my size 13s. For narrow shoes, though, I have my trusty stretchers: between them and wearing the particular shoes a few times, few of them can stand up to the onslaught! Regards, Rainbow

Take a chance.

Damn, Romero's latest movie about zombies got to me. (Uses a backhoe to dig a trench, clobber Rainbow so that he(?) falls into the hole, then buries the thrashing, undead thing with a ton of top soil. Finally plants meadow flowers.) R.I.P., Rainbow Painter

Take a chance.

unfortunately I have quite wide feet - which rules out buying any Leatherworks shoes :P

Painter, I know EXACTLY what you mean, go looking at shoes "oh that style looks nice... click on said pic of shoe... look at available sizes.... 10, 11, 12... bugger! :D:o

because I have size 13/14 Us womens feet I am happy enough with the 6"/8.5" "Stripper/Fetish" platforms - the reason I said 6"/7.5" plats and not 6"-8.5" is because again no 7"- 7.5" plats are available HERE in a 13/14 US womens! 8):(

Posted Image

since it's a choice of 6" plats (which I have a pair of (former "avatars") or 8.5" the 8.5"s win!

So I have decided to get some Pleaser "Xtreme-773" 8.5" plats- because I like them and they come in my size -Just don't expect me to "streetheel" in 'em! :P

whips out my Tamiya TXT-1 (I have one - it formed the idea of my username here - check my website) and does doughnuts on Rainbows grave!

Thanks for the tip about Snaz, stilettolover. Don't think I've heard of that company. Sounds interesting. As for rainbow, painter, perhaps you should try a stake through the heart. Always does in vampires! Heh! :P