New Pumps

WarrenB

Hi All, I just got these new pumps from Newport News.

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Men are from Mars, Women are from Venus, I'm from the Earth.Now wearing HH Penny Loafers full time.

Nice shoes you displayed in your pics, Warren! Black patent I take it? I've been to the Newport News website a time or two, but I've never seen their shoes go up to size 13. Not to sound critical, but your legs would look much better if you wore pantyhose (I'd suggest suntan or nude, given the color of the skirt you wore) which would even out your skin tone and make your legs look really sleek. Give it a try, I guarentee you'll be pleased with the results. :P

I don't want to LOOK like a woman, I just want to DRESS like a woman!

Actually Jeff, I was wearing hose, black and then taupe thigh highs. I do like nude hose and thanks for the suggestion. I'll take another pic or two and post them. :P

Men are from Mars, Women are from Venus, I'm from the Earth.Now wearing HH Penny Loafers full time.

I'm a size 10 and they fit very well. I was inspired by the 'Feb Tease' post by Nick for the Sultry Leather lady. :P

• 2 weeks later...

At the risk of posting another me too, me too. I like that style of pump, and the heel looks great on them. Good choice of foot wear WarrenB

He was so narrow minded he could see through a keyhole with both eyes.

Brown's Law: If the shoe fits, it's ugly

I have bought quite a number of shoes and boots from Newport-News over a period of time and I am very satisfied with the fit, look, and feel of them. I have that very pair of shoes that you have. I quite agree with JeffB on the wearing of pantyhose and for the reasons that he stated. Try them, I think that you will be pleasantly surprised. Ask Rainbow6562004 about them. Cheers--- Dawn HH

High Heeled Boots Forever!

I've seen the offerings from Newport News, and while they do have nice shoes, unfortunately, they don't go up to 13, wide or regular. A pity, given what they have to offer.

I don't want to LOOK like a woman, I just want to DRESS like a woman!