How much do you spend on Shoes?

Sally2005

How much does everyone spend on shoes per month? Or is everybody as tight as me? MK one heels for £3, pink Mk one heels for £2, and some black suede effect sandals for £5. They'll all be on my site at some point. What do people feel is the maxium you should spend on shoes??

Whenever my wife buys new shoes I always go with her. If we see something really special and there a bit pricy I normally have to encorage her a bit that there worth it. I would not normally be put off by the price, but my wife is much more sensible than me! I don't mind paying a bit more to see her in a gorgeous pair of heels where as if I wasn't with her she'd probably put them back on the shelf a lot of the time. I think it's down to the individual to decide on the maximum that they are willing to pay. Paul.

I pretty much don't wear shoes, just trainers. If I have to buy shoes for some occasion, it's never usually more than £20. Trainers I'll sepnd up to about £50 on depending on how much I like them though... that's whenever they wear out, around about every 3-4 months I guess. Does that count?

If you are too open-minded your brains will fall out.

:P I think i need to spend more on shoes!!!!!

sal.

[dead website link removed]

The heels you already have look great Sally. I think you've been lucky finding some gorgeous heels at great prices. I wish I could find some that cheap! Or are those in the photos not your bargain priced ones?

Paulxxx

• 2 weeks later...

I buy one pair a month or when I find something nice. For me it's usually connected to some trip to Germany, Italy or Spain. In the 80's they had a lot of exciting shoes in Spain and Portugal, but nowadays Italy has the biggest selection of high heels. My husband buys a lot of shoes for me, but that's mostly on the net from Ernest in France. Expensive but very classy, they even send you a catalogue in the spring and autumn. :P

"Vanity is my life and that's my name."

I just love High heels.

• 7 months later...

Dr. Shoe

Debbie's 6 inch Oxfords

Posted: Wed Jun 29, 2005 4:47 pm Post subject:

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Too much!

BlondeBimbo Posted: Wed Feb 01, 2006 7:21 pm Post subject:

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

FAR FAR too much!!!

(or so I am told!!)

BTW Am I lost?

Just looking at some of the previous posters – isn’t this the Gals area???

BB

LOL :wink::wink: !! I guess I make "three of a kind" (giggle)!! I just can't help myself :D !!!

"Good Girls keep diaries....Bad Girls just don't have the time...!:icon_twisted:"

• 2 years later...

hmm in year, it can vary a lot, I usually spend lot more in summers than in winter time. averagely its 200 - 300 euros per month. one expensive pair, or 3-4 cheaper ones. But I dont buy new pair each month ;)

"Even when I'm a mess, I put on a vest... with an S on my chest, oh yes.. I'm a Superwoman.. "

• 3 months later...

I've been spending loads on heels recently. It has gone from under £100 to nearly £500! I haven't really been spending money on anything else. I had a cheaper month last month thanks to New Look, but this month have spent £700 on just two pairs of shoes :thumbsup:

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...

I have: 100 4" to 6" heels and sandals 45 really tarty shoes 20 wedges 15 boots I spend probably about £500 a month now on average, but my sister is also into heels at the moment so what we have started doing is going halves on the shoes so that we can both wear them. They go in my shoe room but she can wear them whenever she can. That has meant we have managed to buy several pairs of Louboutins recently with them costing only £150 each by the time we split the cost