Are you lost or lonely.... need a friend....?

• 2 weeks later...

If your feeling lost or a bit lonley you can also try my "find a friend" page on my site too, guys from all over the world are posting there details to get in touch with other like minded friends near them. also me and my girlfriend are always happy to help in confidence if you are having any problems with girlfriends or wives understanding the whole heels thing cant hurt to have a look

http://www.heels4men.com

Heels for Men // Legwear Fashion // HHPlace Guidelines

If something doesn't look right, please report the content ASAP!

• 4 months later...

Well, we will all attempt to help wherever we can. If you feel that you want to talk to someone on a more individual basis, you can use the ICQ, MSN or other chat/messaging systems. Hope to help you soon!

Hi Rebecca! I'm not actually a TV, although I do wear heels but very much as a guy, and in what I hope is guy style. I set the topic up because I'm an admin here and help Jeff to make the board useful. Confused yet ? :smile: But no matter, I'm sure you'll find some people here with TV leanings and many others with just an interest in shoes. Welcome to the board, register if you can. Also you don't need to press the return key after each line. The text will wrap automatically. The wonders of modern technology, eh? Have a great time!