Easygoing shoes and sandals (with heels) for ladies or

genebujold

Perhaps they were alluding to the fact that they also sell men's style sandals and not women's sandals to men....which would go without saying because, as we all know, what seller is usually aware that the heels we're buying are for ourselves?

Being mentally comfortable in your own mind is the key to wearing heels in public.

• 5 weeks later...

I like the danglie things but would wear them with red polish on my toenails. All of the women that I work with say that my feet look really feminine especially with the hot red nail polish. If you guys wear sandals, you should try a professional pedicure with red nail polish. The pedicure feels so good and it is fun to look down and see perfectly painted red toenails.

Jamie :)

Fashion Freedom for Men!!

• 1 year later...

Perhaps they were alluding to the fact that they also sell men's style sandals and not women's sandals to men....which would go without saying because, as we all know, what seller is usually aware that the heels we're buying are for ourselves?

Perhaps. Then again, I think most shoe salespeople are wise to the fact that when a 5'11" guy walks in asking about a size 13, it's probably for himself!