Halloween has come!!!

sixinchheels

Tomorrow I am going for my first highheel walk this halloween outside. I hope I will have more courage than in the previous years and show up in crowded places too (i.e. in a metro station, if I manage to!). After all it is halloween, who will care! In fact I did an attempt that lasted only a few seconds, just as a warm-up in my new 6.3'' mules and the few steps I did were more difficult than I imagined, as they have only 1'' platform. The other pairs I am used to are all 6.1'' with 1.8 platform. I can't wait 'till tomorrow!!!

I know a guy who used to have a Halloween in July party, and they used to be a real hoot.

Shafted, the boots that is! View my gallery here http://www.hhplace.o...afteds-gallery/ or view my heeling thread here http://www.hhplace.org/topic/3850-new-pair-of-boots-starts-me-serious-street-heeling/ - Pm me if you want fashion advice or just need someone to talk to.

Appearing in costume and going door to door hollering "trick or treat" on any day or night other that October 31, might get you a one way trip to the "slammer" at the least or a full calendar quarter of commitment at your local funnyfarm. :rofl:

Being mentally comfortable in your own mind is the key to wearing heels in public.

For your information, halloween in my country is Feb-Mar and it finishes 40 days before Easter, which is April or May.

Well, I did it yesteday! I did a walk (in a deserted place :P , I did not have the courage yet) first in my 6.1'' white mules (with 1.8'' plat), and then in my 6.3 red mules (with only 1'' plat!). After all, my 6.3''ers were not that difficult to manage! In fact the small platform made them a lot more stable, and I enjoyed my sexy walk in my heels and black dress.

Although the place was deserted and it was late night,a person appeared in front of me near the end of my walk. He had just parked and was locking his car. He had his back turned and at first he did not notice me, but then he heard closer the sensual click-and-slap noise of by spikes and turned! I suppose my feet were soooooooo sexy, because when I got past him, stared on me and whispered to me something! I did not pay attention (I felt a bit shy and maybe afraid?...) and continued my walk to my car. He also took a look when I got in me car and removed my mask and peruke and left. I must have been very convincing as a lady, because he must have taken me for a prostitute or transvestite!

Well, I suppose he found it somewhat difficult to believe that a man could stand walk so sexily in 6.3'' heels and wear them even for Halloween... I will come back with my next experience!