We're not alone (but we already knew that...)

onyourtoes

a lot of reviews I read for basic heels have guys' comments as well. Don't remember exactly which ones but a brief amount of hunting would turn up plenty. I also wonder about some of the anonymous comments... the communication psychology leads me to think that a good few of those people are males who choose to remain out of the "spotlight"

Yeah, in the end I think we would be surprised how many guys like to wear boots with heels.

Sometime ago I asked a german internet dealer at a heels meeting "How does the statistical partition of your customers looks like - with respect of gender?". He answered "Rather male!". May be, because he is selling nearly all his shoes up to size 45 (US 13, UK 11)!?

Onyourtoes' observation is interesting: women are telling frankly about high heels for their husband. And a gay reporting about a gift for his friend - all this in a normal Zappos shop.

Ten years before simply unimaginable! Seems to be encourageing :)

The best fashion is your own fashion!

Sounds suberb, men on heels bought at regular Internetstores as Zappos!! :D:D

Should I contact Mattel?!? My secrete dream is a world wide marketing of "Barbie's" new high heeled friend "Micha" instead of this boring "Ken" :):o:oops:

Yes, of course. You really must contact them. Heeled Micha is preferring above Ken. :rofl:

Sorry for my prejudice against Ken! Isn't he great on his thigh high boots?

Posted Image

Now I'm dreaming of a snowy white marriage of Ken and Micha in 'Neuschwanstein' - the famous castle of the gay king 'Ludwig II' - in the bavarian alps :drinking:

we should be surprised about male interest in high heel shoes and boots? there are a lot closet wearers out there and others that dont even dare that. so those of us that wear in public,etc are true pioneers. wonder if they will "erect" a statue in our honor? if they do...i want black leather crotchboots with 4.5 inch spike heels and sidezips,thank u very much

When ever I visit a site where I think some of the participants would be interested in this forum, I mention it along with Jenny's website and the chat room. Being of the opinion that informing others displaying similar attitudes about women's shoes, high heels and boots is a good thing, I often believe they would be interested in knowing that our forum does exist. I wonder, does anyone else does this?

Being mentally comfortable in your own mind is the key to wearing heels in public.