Wore My Five Inchers At The Office

JeffB

Wore the five inchers for a second time yesterday. Co-workers continue to either gush about how nice the shoes look or gasp at how I can stand in them! Heh! Just like riding a bike for the first time, it takes some getting used to the additional height. While standing is no problem, I've found that I've had to shorten my stride when I walk and pick up my feet in order to avoid the heels scraping on the floor. However, I'm getting much better, so when the black and brown 4211's arrive, I think I'll be pretty much acclimated to the five inchers.

I don't want to LOOK like a woman, I just want to DRESS like a woman!

They certainly did, Firefox! Moreso than I thought. Now that I've tasted the magic of five inchers, I have to have more and plan on adding these colors to my collection of 4211's from Sexy Shoes in the weeks to come:

Posted ImagePosted ImagePosted ImagePosted ImagePosted Image

From left to right: black, black patent (can't resist it), brown, navy, red. Should make for a fun filled 2005!

Wow!!! 4211 pairs only from Sexy Shoes :P:P:D

But now ernest again. I can't afford as a free lancer to wear heels during work. In my leisure time I'm wearing almost always high heels - at home and in public. No problem with the abstinence of my heels addiction during work - I'm considering this time as a good opportunity for foot recreation :o

micha

The best fashion is your own fashion!

Sexy Shoes called. They're out of the 4211 in brown. URGH! Oh, well, I substituted that for black patent, my guilty pleasure when it comes to shoes. The salesperson who answered my call was very helpful. I should get both pairs real soon!

I don't want to LOOK like a woman, I just want to DRESS like a woman!