Bettie Page

wilburforce2506

If it is going to be a major release with big name stars then it would be more than likely to be an influence but should it be an "art film" then I would say no.

Graduate footwear designer able to advise and assist on modification and shoe making projects.

Betti Page. A "pinup girl" of the 1950's whose beauty are pictures are timeless "true art." However, all that anyone wanting to view a woman every bit as beautiful and provocative has to do is look at our own Gina, who is, in my opinion every bit the "pinup girl" that Betti Page was (is). We are so fortinute to have women of that caliber, like Debbie, Jane, Becky, Laurie, Gina and some others, posting here. We owe each one of our gracious female postsers an expression of our admiration and thanks for gracing our forum with their presence. And, let's not forget Jenny. A special tribute to Jenny, without whose dedication and perseverance this whole project wouldn't have been possible. So Join me in a toast. Lift your glasses high and "To all of our beautiful women and especially Jenny"

Posted ImagePosted ImagePosted ImagePosted Image

Posted Image

Becky Sorry Becks, I couldn't figure out how to past your picture so that it would show up. Besides, it's time we were treated to a new photo of you anyway. :)

Being mentally comfortable in your own mind is the key to wearing heels in public.

I'll second that Bubba,there are some truly magnificent women among us on this forum, and a big thanks to all of them for brightening the postings with their images, truly goddesses all :)

He was so narrow minded he could see through a keyhole with both eyes.

Brown's Law: If the shoe fits, it's ugly