Interesting Marketing Idea In Philadelphia, PA

gary0618

I saw an advertisment for this Restaurant in a local Weekly Paper. I cut it out, and was going to scan it and post it here. But I misplaced it.

But they do have a website.

Check it out.......

http://www.loewshotels.com/hotels/philadelphia/solefood/events.asp

They actually give drink discounts on drinks, based on the height of the heels you are wearing. I wonder if Guys qualify. This could make an interesting stop when we get a Philadelphia Meet Going one day.

Has anyone seen this idea anywhere else?

Gary0618

FLAT SHOES, LIKE FLAT DRINKS, ARE FOR FLAT PEOPLE

Hay, what a great advantage to have a larger foot size!!! That one extra inch on the heel would get me another drink. :drinking:

Hello, :wave: my name is Hoverfly. I’m a high heel addict…. Weeeeeeeeeee!  👠1998 to 2022!

There is a downside to that scheme. If you won to many drinks, you might just fall off your high heels and break something that is already cracked. :rofl:

Being mentally comfortable in your own mind is the key to wearing heels in public.

• 2 weeks later...

I saw an advertisment for this Restaurant in a local Weekly Paper. I cut it out, and was going to scan it and post it here. But I misplaced it.

But they do have a website.

Check it out.......

http://www.loewshotels.com/hotels/philadelphia/solefood/events.asp

They actually give drink discounts on drinks, based on the height of the heels you are wearing. I wonder if Guys qualify. This could make an interesting stop when we get a Philadelphia Meet Going one day.

Has anyone seen this idea anywhere else?

Gary0618

That's like 10 minutes from us Gary, We should go check it out :)

Nikki Drivesnheels,

Sounds like a good idea. I think they had mentioned that it is on Thursday's only. I will look for the ad that I saw in the paper.

Anybody else in the area interested in meeting us there?

Gary0618

FLAT SHOES, LIKE FLAT DRINKS, ARE FOR FLAT PEOPLE

If they give you discounts for your heels, I'll be suprised. It sounds like one of those schemes where they encourage women into nightcubs by letting them in free. However, you've got to try it on and give us a report now !

I wonder if they denied giving a discount to a man that would they give to any woman would be grounds for discrimination.

Being mentally comfortable in your own mind is the key to wearing heels in public.

I'm sure it would be; the ad doesn't indicate that the wearer has to be female.

It’s the high-stepping party where the taller your heels, the better your drink discounts. But no matter what shoes you choose, (truncated)