My first time out in heels

larry

Hello, Larry here. As of late my wife and I have been under the weather and we havent been out of the house in three days. Early this morning I put on a pair of support panty hose, jeans, sweat shirt and boots and toopped it of with a good warm coat. I put my 5" black stilletos in a shopping bag and drove to an oceanfront park. It was about an hour before dawn and I was the only one there. By the time that I arrived, the car warmed up, I warmed up and my stilletos warmed up. I put my heels on and I must have walked for 500 ft along the sidewalk and reversed directions and walked a good way in the other direction. I cant explain the tremendous, overwhelming feelings. It was like a new life. If my wife ever found out out about this I would be in serious trouble. I often wear heels and stockings at home as well as my wife and we incorporate this into our intimate times. But i'm sure that you can relate to the feeelings of self expressionm while wearing high heels out.

Love those heels!

Hello, Larry here. As of late my wife and I have been under the weather and we havent been out of the house in three days. Early this morning I put on a pair of support panty hose, jeans, sweat shirt and boots and toopped it of with a good warm coat. I put my 5" black stilletos in a shopping bag and drove to an oceanfront park. It was about an hour before dawn and I was the only one there. By the time that I arrived, the car warmed up, I warmed up and my stilletos warmed up. I put my heels on and I must have walked for 500 ft along the sidewalk and reversed directions and walked a good way in the other direction. I cant explain the tremendous, overwhelming feelings. It was like a new life. If my wife ever found out out about this I would be in serious trouble. I often wear heels and stockings at home as well as my wife and we incorporate this into our intimate times. But i'm sure that you can relate to the feeelings of self expressionm while wearing high heels out.

Hi larry,

another addicted :o You described my feelings at my first outing on heels very well.

Here my prognosis: YOU will walk soon more than 500 ft on your heels :)

micha

The best fashion is your own fashion!

Sorry Guys, In my origininal post I was cut short. The slippery feeling of hose rubbing against my jeans, the clicking of my stilletos on the sidewalk, the sensual feeling of my feet conforming to the high heels. What can I say? Every nerve in my body was alive. It was almost like I was someone else. Although the weather wasnt the best I enjoyed the wind the mist and the whole experience. By the time I got back to the car I was feeling weak and dizzy. How I admire you guys that street heel. My wife is dead set against this and if she ever found out..well.. Also i'm feeing remorsefull so I dont know if i'll ever do this again but at least I had my day in the sun.....Larry.

Love those heels!

Hi Larry, welcome to the club... :) If you ever want your wife accepting your heels outside, try a less feminine style first, like block heel boots. You can have the same height feeling without shocking your wife's feeling. Mine's OK with boots and clogs, but not with stilettos. So this is a compromise. Anyway, congrats for your courage and keep walking! :o Marc

Congrats, Larry I'd love to wear my stilettos in public, and I have worn them in secluded situations like you describe, but I've balanced that desire with the realization that I'm not ready to bear the torch for men's fashion freedom. So, I stick to the blocky heels. I'd think that if you've been lucky enough to incorporate heels & stockings into your intimate times, your wife couldn't possibly be that surprised your interest extends outside the bedroom. Make up an excuse next time you're in heels at home. Say you need to run & get a bottle of wine, throw on a pair of sweats over your stockings & heels, grab your keys, and head for the door. See how she reacts, & play it from there.

"It's just a flesh wound"

• 1 month later...

Don't fret, Larry. The urge to wear them in public will soon be so strong that you will do it again. And, each time you wear them out and about it will get easier and your sensibilities will be affected less and less until wearing heels is normal to you. As an example, just take JeffB's experiences -- among lots of others like Firefox.

Being mentally comfortable in your own mind is the key to wearing heels in public.

• 3 months later...

I'm a married man, hetro, and love heels and earrings. I needed to go on my own for a long drive (600 k each way).I hid my heels in the van and then wore them for the 9 hour journey. It wouldnt be nine hours if i didnt stop all the time for a walk often in full view of passing motorists. Where i stayed , i went for an early morning walk which was kinda scary coz it was so quite, and heels are anything but. I bought some 2" hoop earrings too while away and wore them at the same time. Its neat to have this forum where I can tell you all(who understand) how excited i have been and enjoyed such a simle pleasure.

Blacksheep

Me...? I'm from the winterless North. :P ( *choke*...had 2" of rain last nite ) btw.....did you get to the "House of Pain" last week for the Lions/Otago match.?If that is all the Poms have to offer,the All-Blacks should well and truly newter them come Saturday's Test. :P jim

I used to live in the Bay of Islands about 15 years ago. i know it can rain up there . i watched the lions match, they need to work harder with the test . Tell, how does one select the avatars for the pic, Cheers

Blacksheep

BS....Go to the FAQ section at the top of this page,it should give you the low-down on posting avitars.

Hi Dawn....Blacksheep lives about 18 hours drive time from me, there's also a large chunk of sea water separating the two main Islands so popping by for a quick coffee is a tad difficult. :D

Still.....Business gets me out and about a lot these days so we may just get the chance to meet at some point. :P

Very cool boots Larry......Italian Heels put together some very nice stuff that’s for sure. Please keep us posted on how they "perform" on the street.

Went to a Persian restaurant last nite and wore this outfit with my Sachi 4" snip point boots...We had a great time and I never once got stoned for being a non conformist. In fact, no one said a damned thing! :P

Posted Image

jim

Jim, Awesome pic u have added,must have been awesome to go out and not be noticed. Imbuilding upthe courage to do the same sometime when im out of town sometime, it a select place. cheers

Blacksheep

Hi Jim, So that really is a cartoon version of you in your avatar. Did someone create it for you or is it taken from a photo or what?

Shafted, the boots that is! View my gallery here http://www.hhplace.o...afteds-gallery/ or view my heeling thread here http://www.hhplace.org/topic/3850-new-pair-of-boots-starts-me-serious-street-heeling/ - Pm me if you want fashion advice or just need someone to talk to.

Hi Shafted.. I found a programme on the nett yonks ago and it enabled me to do the cartoon avitar.. I will have a hunt 'round and see if I still have it if you like. jim

Hi Larry,

welcome to the club... :P If you ever want your wife accepting your heels outside, try a less feminine style first, like block heel boots. You can have the same height feeling without shocking your wife's feeling. Mine's OK with boots and clogs, but not with stilettos. So this is a compromise. Anyway, congrats for your courage and keep walking!

:P

Marc

Would reinforce this advice - gently does it. Initially my wife was not keen but soon accepted two inch block heels. Recently I went out in four inch heels (Faith, on of my favourites). Not on to stilettos yet, but who knowns...

BTW, I don't own any "male" shoes. Work shoes are three inch wedges (Kangarooos). No comments, no problems

Jim:-) 18 hours away? I didn't realize that you two were that far apart. Oh well, my thoughts were in the right place anyways. B-Booted:-) Congrats...it sounds like you have made some progress even if it is slow. Cheers--- Dawn HH

High Heeled Boots Forever!