My New Boots

sscotty727

Hi All,

I found these online at ebay and thought I would give them a try. Not as high as I would like, but pretty descrete and nice traction for the winter:

Posted Image

Posted Image

I was contimplating getting a pair of black ones for work, but they run for about $100 on Zappos! I found a few pairs of boots in Walmart (I need to take some pics). I got 3 pair of 3" black boots for $10 each (probably more like 2 1/2" since they have a slight platform), 2 in black and 1 in brown. They replace my other black boots I have posted here (the arch broke in one of them). I also got a pair of wedge boots that I plan on wearing to work for $15. They have a nice grip on the bottoms so will work well in the snow. Plus my heel lifts fit inside them to give me a little added lift.

I now have a few pair I want to get rid of. I will probably donate them unless someone here really wants them badly (they are a US size 11).

These have a nice embrodery and are a 3.75 heel with a .75 toe...but the left shoe has some sort of rattle in them (could be fixed by a repair shop or those of you that are pretty good with shoes). They also have a plastic heel cap which will click loud. I paid $19.99+13.30 shipping (less $10 refund because of the shoe rattle).

Posted Image

These are nice and have a 3.5 inch heel with no plat, but the toe is narrowly shapped and less descrete in my opinion. I paid $14.99+10 shipping.

Posted Image

IM me if your interested in either. If I don't hear anything in a while I will just donate them to the local charity.

Scotty

• 4 weeks later...

Just got these - sort of Rocker boots, seems to me. Very generously sized and very comfortable, but I can hardly zip them up over my calves.

Posted Image

About a 2 1/4" platform and a 5 3/4" heel, so not a huge difference.

• 1 month later...

Hi All, I found these online at ebay and thought I would give them a try.

Scotty

Hi Scotty,

your Harley Davidson boots remember me to the vintage style of the hippie time. A reminiscence of my own youth. I had similar brown leather boots with 3'' stacked heels in a wooden optic. My first high heeled boots :P

Me idiot threw them many years ago into the garbage bin. At that time I thought that this style is megaout , impossible to wear them on the street!

Even if I prefer meanwhile wearing 'real' high heels I still estimate this style of male boots. A good style for male beginners who are afraid of wearing pumps or stiletto boots in public. But I said it already in your other thread :P

The best fashion is your own fashion!

Actually I am not real wild about the harley davidson boots. I wore them once and not since. Not high enough for my likes and very stiff. If anyone is interested in them let me know. I just got word that my new boot wedges were shipped yesterday!:P I hope to have them before Friday and can wear them to work soon. I will let you all now how they are. Scotty

Actually I am not real wild about the harley davidson boots. I wore them once and not since. Not high enough for my likes and very stiff.

Scotty

Not high enough? Then it's time to look for stiletto pumps or real high heeled boots :P

micha

The best fashion is your own fashion!

I have a pair of Harley-Davidson black boots with a 3.5" block heel and I am quite satisfied with them. They have a squared toe-box and their sizes run true and a very comfortable fit. I would buy that brand again if the opportunity arises. Cheers--- Dawn HH

High Heeled Boots Forever!

Posted Image

I finally got my boots in lastnight. They are great. A little tight across the tops of the foot, but I figured they will losen with wear. I have them on today at work and it's great:) I highly recommend them for anyone needing more descrete heels for work, etc.

Scotty

I have a slight problem. The tops of my feet are pretty well blistered. I thought I could wear these and stretch them, but not sure I want to hurt my feet in the process. They say synthetic uppers inside the label. Any advice on how I can stretch these quickly? Thanks, Scotty

Perhaps, if you don't have a shoe stretcher, putting a soda can inside of a thick sock, inside of the boot will stretch it out a bit. If a soda can isn't large enough to do the trick, perhaps a larger can of tomatoes or fruit of some sort will stretch it out enough to fit. Short of that, take them to a cobbler and have the stretching professionally done.

Being mentally comfortable in your own mind is the key to wearing heels in public.

Tightlevisandhhboots:-) The Harley boots are 3.25" heels. Mickey and I got them at Reyer's Shoe Store in Sharon, Pa. some time ago. It's a discount shoe store that bills themselves as the largest shoe store in the world, and their prices seem reasonable. They were the only pair we saw and fortunately they were my size. This was the first pair of boots that we bought when I had to switch from wearing stiletto heels to chunky heels. I have looked at the Harley web-site many times since and haven't seen them listed so maybe they aren't available anymore. Cheers--- Dawn HH

High Heeled Boots Forever!

Posted Image

I finally got my boots in lastnight. They are great. A little tight across the tops of the foot, but I figured they will losen with wear. I have them on today at work and it's great:) I highly recommend them for anyone needing more descrete heels for work, etc.

Scotty

Well, I have been wearing them now almost a week daily. They are still tight, but I think they are starting to break in. I really like them alot and they are pretty descrete. I would recommend them for anyone that wants to wear heels at work but can't wear more obvious ones.

Scotty