My Great Ballet Boot Search!!!

I LOVE my boots - but I'm fairly new to Ballet Boots. I've been reading most of the relevant threads on this site - and I'd be really grateful for any suggestions as to the best Websites to view for high quality Ballet Boots (thigh length preferably). In particular - does anyone know where I can find them in white, red, red/black - or any other colours for that matter? :o I'd like to avoid black if possible. All contributions gratefully received. :)

The little shoe box is most well known for being able to handle custom colors.. Qualifetish also handles custom orders, and are very pleasent to deal with.. I have a pair of thigh high's from them in red. Devious may be the only major mfg who does not handle custom orders. Good luck, let us know what the mfg's say. Jim

(formerly known as "JimC")

Thank you. :) I know where to find "The Little Shoe Box" - I'm not far from London myself. Could anyone give me the website addresses for Devious and Qualfetish? :o

As I understand it, Devious is a subsidiary of Pleaser. They don't have a website of their own, but Alternative Footwear is the only UK wholesaler for them. They also sell retail, and as they get them direct from the US seem to be cheaper than anywhere else in the UK.

Unfortunately, while some of the shoes are available in red white and black, the boots appear to be black only.

http://www.alternative-footwear.co.uk

Hope this helps, Chris

Hrm, 400th post is about ballet boots.. how apropriate.. posted while wearing my brand new knee high devious boots :)

http://www.qualifetish.com should get you to qualifetish. My thigh high's from them are the most beutifull pair of boots I own, in my opinion. I just really like the shape and construction of them.

Have fun!

Jim

(formerly known as "JimC")