Keeping Shoes In Great Shape

JeffB

I wear my shoes I don't play with them. While I do keep them polished and looking presentable, I don't spend an inordinate amount of time taking care of them. They're on my feet, on the shelf in the closet or in boxes in the attic.

Being mentally comfortable in your own mind is the key to wearing heels in public.

well, as anyone that is married can attest to, women's shoes don't wear out. They just go out of style. Some styles, however, never grow old. The classic stiletto pump from any generation is a style that will forever be popular and never grow old. And the case for most stiletto heeled boots is the same,

Being mentally comfortable in your own mind is the key to wearing heels in public.

well, as anyone that is married can attest to, women's shoes don't wear out. They just go out of style. Some styles, however, never grow old. The classic stiletto pump from any generation is a style that will forever be popular and never grow old. And the case for most stiletto heeled boots is the same,

I couldn't agree with you more, bubba! That's why the classic pump is my all-time favorite and is the style I now wear exclusively. The clean, uncomplicated styling, bereft of any unnecessary adornments is what attracts BOTH genders to the pump like bees to honey. It's perhaps THE most irresistable shoe ever made!

I don't want to LOOK like a woman, I just want to DRESS like a woman!

JeffB:-) I quite agree with what you say, that pumps are irresistable and seem to go on forever, no matter what era they are used in. I think that that is one style of shoe that will stay with us without change eternally. I'm happy with that myself. I'm glad that you feel that way also. Cheers--- Dawn HH

High Heeled Boots Forever!