Vikki's loose slingbacks

A friend of mine called Vikki recently bought a pair of stilleto heel slingback strappy sandals. They were a 3 inch heel and had delicate thin leather straps, one covering her toes, the other halfway down and across her foot and then the long slingback strap without a buckle. She bought them for a race day we were going to, they went really well with her outfit and she was so keen to get out in her beautiful new outfit. Anyway, as we started off walking into the racecourse her shoes were fine. But after about an hour of walking around the course and the bars I started to notice her left slingback was starting to get slightly lower than the right. It was only slight but being a big fan of falling slings I recognised the difference and kept an eye out. Very, very, very slowly the left sling started to work its way down. It got down to an inch to the bottom of her heel. We went to move on when Vikki stopped and said 'hang on' and lifted her leg up behind her and pulled the falling strap back up. As she walked this time it worked its way down even quicker. She pulled it up quickly this time as it got to about 2 inches from the bottom of her heel. It seemed she was embarrassed about it and didn't want it to fall all the way down. We decided to walk all the way across the bars and through the bettng floor and to a function area. As it was crowded we walked in single file and I took up position behind her. As I watched this time the strap fell even quicker and as she didn't have room to stop and pick it up, it fell all the way to the bottom of her hell, stayed there for a short while, then slipped under. When we got to the function area, there was a bit of room for her and she stopped and leant on me and said 'Urgh, my strap won't stay up'. She lifted her leg once again behind her and pulled it up again. This time it took only about 3 minutes of short steps and shuffling for the strap to fall all the way down again. She left it that way this time, one strap up and one strap down whilst we mingled with others. I took the occassional glance and it was very invigorating to see her heels like that, especially because she was very good looking. We were starting to become comfortable together and took off again to find a quiet spot were we could have a little kiss away from everyone. We found a spot at the back of the outdoor bar areas. When we stopped she lifted her left strap again, and it was the first time that I noticed her right strap was also slowly working itself down. It was getting slightly lower. We kissed for a while and we shuffled around whilst doing this. We talked for a while and while doing this she lifted the right strap all the way up to stop it from going all the way down momentarily. We walked off and within 1 minute the left strap was down again and the right one was slowly getting low. She started to shuffle her steps to stop the failing straps from completely falling. She really seemed embarrassed about her low straps, but I was secretely loving it. The next time she stopped to pull both straps up she said to me 'I'm sorry but they just won't stay up, I'm a little embarassed'. I had noticed heaps of other women with loose straps throughout the day and I told her, 'Don't worry, your the same as heaps of other girls around here, besides I like it.' She looked at me with a sheepish grin and said 'Ok'. From then on she just let her straps go and walked in her slingback sandals as if they were slides for the rest of the day. The only time she pulled them up was when we went into the members area, she said 'hang on, I'd better pull my straps up when we go in here'. They were soon down as we walked through there. When we left and got away from the noise I could hear her loose sandals slapping her heels, the straps flailing loosely under her heel. It was very, very sexy. When we were driving home she asked me about her loose sandal straps. She said initially she was dissapointed her new slings were falling down because there was no buckle to tighten them up. They just kept getting more stretched and looser. I told her again that I liked it alot and I hoped she wears them alot more times. She said she would and that she was starting to enjoy wearing her straps under her heels like that. She also said it felt relieving when I told her I liked it and it felt good to feel them slip down on her heel and fall off. When we got to her place she invited me in and kept her slingbacks on with the straps still loose under her heel. We settled in for the night and as we made out she kept those slings on her feet just to please me, which I greatly apprechiated because I suppose her feet must have been sore after walking in heels all day. It was truly a great day and night!

Congratulations Slingfan - Superb! I see you've only made six posting so far, so welcome to the Forums! I hope you don't mind, but your posting fitted so well into my "Failed Slingbacks" thread (see further up the Forums under "For Everybody"), that I've copied your entire story up on to that thread as well! You'll also note that I've posted a large number of "Failed Slingback" streetshots on that thread. Enjoy! Cheers, Heelfan

Onwards and upwards!

Thanks for the positive replies I've been getting from my story. I love loose slingbacks and shoe popping and its nice to share my stories about them. I especially love the loose slings and watching a lady lift her leg up behind her and pull it up again, only to see it fall down. I don't know what it is but it is soooo sexy. I will keep you updated on Vikki's heels and any other stories that come to mind. Thanks!

Hi everybody. This is a follow up to Vikki’s loose slingbacks. After our day at the races where Vikki discovered my love of slingbacks, she began to become more comfortable with loose slings. We went our for coffee a couple of days later and she decided to wear the same pair of slingback sandals that she wore at the races. I met her outside her house and as she walked towards me I took a fleeting glance at her heels. I was so excited to see her wearing those same heels. We drove off to our destination, parked and walked to the coffee shop. She walked off in front of me as I locked my car and I looked down and saw her slings once again slipping down her heels, the left one more pronounced than the right. I knew it would be another good day. This time she seemed totally unaffected about her loose straps, unlike at the races when she was very embarrassed and began shuffling her steps to avoid the slings falling so fast. It was a 3 minute walk to the coffee shop and in this time her left strap had worked its way off her heel and was flopping around under her heel as she walked. Her right one was very low on her heel and would fall off any minute. We made it to the coffee shop and ordered. As we were standing at the counter she flicked her right foot behind her, leaned down slightly to her right and pulled the strap up that was still barely on her heel up. We sat down and she said to me, ‘I don’t want to look too sleazy with both straps down!’. I laughed and we chatted and had our coffee. I was very, very turned on by the fact that she wanted to keep wearing her shoes, even after the strap has stretched and was falling off. Adding to this was the fact that she seemed to have given up on the left strap which fell very fast, and kept the right one up, wearing her sandals with one strap permanently down and the other up but falling down. When we got up and left I took occasional glances at her feet and saw the right strap gradually slip down. When her right strap slipped off she decided this time to replace the left one on her heel. This strap is more worn than the other so it fell really quickly. After 10 steps it was gone and she stopped and immediately replaced her right strap again. It was funny how she almost had a strategy of what strap to pull up at which time, so that she didn’t look too ‘sleazy’ as she had put it. We did some window shopping and eventually her right strap fell down again. We were in a music store and it was crowded. Her right strap was nearly off and her left one was still all the way down. This time she lifted her left leg across the front of her body, almost to conceal what she was doing from everyone else, and lifted her strap back up, leaving her right one down. It was fascinating to watch, she shuffled a few steps whilst looking at cds and then lifted her right strap back up in the same fashion, leg lifted across and in front. It was thrilling to watch her lift her straps in different ways, although I definitely prefer her to flick her leg up behind her. Vikki didn’t show the nervousness or embarrassment in lifting her straps as she did the day at the races. She had said that she wanted one up at least so she didn’t look ‘sleazy’ and she seemed to not mind replacing her straps anymore. Anyway, after the music store we decided to leave and on the 10 minute walk back to my car Vikki just let her straps go and after the 3 minutes or so where the two straps were working their way down she wore them as slides, a marvelous slapping sound coming off her heel and the beautiful site of the flailing, floppy slings bouncing around with every step. I stayed at her house that night and in the morning she told me she had to go to work, which is as a part time journalist for a magazine in an office building that requires business attire. She slipped on a pair of pointy toed black slingbacks with a 3 inch heel. She said to leave anytime I wanted, I said I would have a shower and go to do some study for university. We agreed to meet later that night outside her work to go for a drink. I examined her shoes as she walked around and saw that this slings had a buckle on it. The left buckle was done up more tightly than the right. She left and I watched her through the window as she walked to her car. The left strap was getting lower than her right, only slightly. When we met later that night outside Vikki’s work her left sling was low and on her heel but stayed there, about 1cm from the bottom of her heel as she walked. I asked her later about her shoes and she said that she thinks her left foot is slightly narrower than her right, although not visually noticeable, because she has always had trouble with slingbacks. The left strap always falls down. She had usually preferred mules or slides in the past but seeing that slings were back in fashion she had decided to buy a couple of pairs, one for work and a couple for going out. She hadn’t worn slings for a while and thought tightening the strap would work but didn’t. I am looking forward to seeing her in a pair of pumps, especially the ones with the middle section cut away, as I can see that her left foot will pop in and out after a while!

• 4 weeks later...

I went with Vikki to a place called Byron Bay for a few days last week. We were going out the first night were there and Vikki put on a beautiful dressy pair of black pointy toed slingbacks with a 3 inch heel. The vamp of these slings was low cut and the strap long and thin. They really were a spectacularly pair of shoes. I watched her walking around our apartment and saw that both her slings were staying up, very high on her heel. Still, I thought to myself they looked fantastic. As she walked past once I had a good look at the buckle and they looked to be done up to around the fourth hole on the buckle, so fairly tight. I started to think that maybe she didn't want to wlk around with loose slings in a place where everyone was unfamiliar and didn't know her and could make judgements. I thought back to the first time I saw her experinece the trouble of having loose slingback straps. On that day she was embarrassed and though she looked a bit 'sluty' with the straps down. We left our apartment and headed off to have dinner. In Byron Bay you can walk to all the places you want to go, and we were to be drinking that night, so we headed of on the 10 minute walk to the particular hotel we were going to have dinner at. When we were halfway there we had to cross a street and Vikki went across first and I got a glimpse of her slingbacks. To my absolute pleasure her left strap was working its way down and was at half the height of the right strap. On every pair of slingbacks she wore her left strap was always the first to fall. It always looked so good when she walked around with one sling seemingly tight and up and the other hopelessley loose and flailing around under her heel. When we got to the other side of the street she stopped and lifted her sling, without showing any emotion about it. The way she did it almost was as if she wanted to be as descret about it as possible, as if her embarrasment about her loose slings had returned. By the time we reached the restaurant her left sling had gone again and just before we rounded the final corner to our destination Vikki stopped and lifted her left sling again and then, as I looked down, lifted her right one which was halfway down. She seemed to be avoiding wearing her slings loose in front of a crowd, as there was around the corner. While we were having dinner she seemed to be shifting her legs around under the table. I thought to myself that maybe she was trying to flick her straps up to their maximum height with her feet. When we got up and left my suspicion proved true as both slings were right up as high as they could go. We walked to a club to have some drinks and dance. On the way both her straps lost their battle with gravity and fell off her heels. After a bit of walking they had become stretched and although they looked tight they were slipping and worked their way down at such a speed that it made it so sexy to watch. She left her straps down until we got inside the club and pulled them up in a dark corner of the club. Later on after everyone was well and truly drunk and everyone was dancing I got the best view of Vikki's slings yet. Everyone was dancing on top of these long tables and Vikki got up on one and started dancing. I stayed down as I had a full drink to finish. As Vikki was dancing her feet stayed planted to the table and only her legs moved. Occassionaly her heel lifted up off her shoe a tiny bit but ot much. Even though her feet weren't moving around, just sliding with the movement of her legs, both straps were falling. It was incredible. They got down to maybe half an inch from the bottom of her heel and she stepped off the table onto the ground, leaned on the seats and lifted her left leg up to the side and pulled her strap up. She then lifted her right leg up sort of underneath her body while leaning on the seat and pulled that strap up. Sher hopped back onto the table and after a couple of minutes both straps were down again. Once more, before her straps fell all the way down she hopped off the table and replaced them higher on her heel. She stayed on the floor this time dancing. Soon her left strap was down further than her right. She lifted the left and 20 seconds later lifted the right which was only halfway down this time. I went and got another drink and came back to have her lean on me and lift both her straps yet another time. I was so excited to see her do this. She got back on the table and stated dancing some more and I watched her straps slowly wiggle their was down before hopping up myself to dance with her. Once I got up she forgot about her straps and we danced away. They people on the ground had a great view of her feet in her pointy toed slings with both straps under her heel. When we went to get down and leave she went to put her left foot down onto the long seat that was underneath us and lost her shoe off her foot and onto the ground. She gasped and then giggled. She then leaned down and I saw that her right strap was clinging to the inside bottom of her foot. She flicked it off and picked her shoe up in her hand. We jumped down to the floor and she picked up her left slingback and put both on ground and slid into them. She pulled up her right strap but left her left one down. She had had a bit to drink so she didn't really care about the one strap up one down thing. When we got outside I could hear her left sling, being worn as a slide, slapping loudly on her heel. After 20 meters I heard the right shoe slapping as well. After walking a couple of minutes like this she stopped and sighed sarcastically as she leaned on me and with a giggle, lifted both straps. It only took a minute of walking and they were down again. We walked to the beach and she said she would go get a Coke from a convenience store across the road, and said to me just to stay where I was. She slid her feet out of her slings and walked barefoot to the store. I decided to have more fun and adjusted her straps to the last hole on the buckle. She returned, we sat there and took in the peacefull beach scence at night and kissed. When we left she slid her feet back into her shoes and whilst sitting dwon on a rock lifted her straps up. I looked and after four steps her left strap fell and after about 10 steps her right one went too. She looked down and said "oh,that was quick", and continued on. What a night for a lover of loose slingbacks!

• 2 months later...

Me and Vikki were going to a party and I was very excited as this would give her a chance to wear her high heels. For this party she decided to wear a pair of metalic pink stilletto heel slingback sandals, just to treat me. She had become quite comfortable with slings that fell down, especially around me. This pair were very bare, only the one thin strap went over the toes and then about halfway up the shoe the sling originated. It was a buckled sling. She knew the straps wouldn't stay up, she had worn them before and they fell, she said. I was very excited. She put them on to go to the party and the right sling was off and slapping by the time we reached the door. She left it there, whilst we locked up and got in the car. When in the car she leant down and pulled up both straps, the left one must have fallen a little too. We arrived at the party and Vikki hopped out of the car and her slings fell a little just swinging her legs out of the car so she flicked her legs up behind her and raised the straps. Walking in we had to go up some stairs and I let Vikki head up first. I got a good look at her straps, they were getting very low on her heel and with about 2 steps to go the right one fell off and she almost lost her sandal. She had to concentrate to get over the final 2 steps but she did it and long after the left strap slid carelessely off and both her sandals were making an awful lot of slapping noise. People were watching her, her feet so bare, held to her sandal by only the thin strap over the toes. We stopped to talk to someone and Vikki flicked the legs up again whilst I was talking. I love it when she raises the straps. We walked slowly through the milling crowd and stopped occassionaly to chat to others. Whilst this was happenning I took and occassional glance at Vikki's heels and saw that wonderful sight of the straps gradual slippage. When she speeches were made we all stood and Vikki was in front of me, as I was talking to someone else and Vikki had found a friend she'd known at school and was chatting to her. I looked down and both her straps were below and inch from the bottom of her heel. She moved her right foot back and pointed the toe and arched on it, just playing with her foot. The strap stretched out and slowly, slowly rolled off her heel and fell onto the heel of the sandal. She played with her foot and shoe, twisting her foot off the side of the sandal, with strap off her heel. Meanwhile the other strap was still low on her left heel. After the speeches the dancing began and Vikki, after raising her straps several times, just danced around in her slings like they were slides. She did well in them but because they were so bare sometimes she had to grip to keep them on. Walking out she left them that way and her foot really arched high as there was nothing to stop it but the thin toe strap. Down the stairs she lost her left sandal and picked it up and walked in one slapping shoe to the bottom where she slid back into the sandal and suprisingly raised the strap, leaving one up and one down. It was off within 5 steps. Back at home we sat and coffee, she kept her sandals on and dangled them, vertically and swung the sandal on her toe by the one thin strap. What a show!