Clearing the Mail

Kerridwyn

Hey all Well I got a bit hmmm brave tongiht and I decided that being I found some comfortable pants to go over the thigh highs that I would walk outside and do something. I then though about all that junk mail in the mailbox on the main road ....voila ...good test of my skills. Well I walked all the way out there I didnt have an issue walking in them... its like I was born for heels baby :-? I had trouble with the key as my heart was going a mile an hour and my mind was thinking "awwww gawd what have you done" The thing that got me the most was the click on of the heel on the concrete as I walked there and back ......WOW!!!!! Its like a sonar ping ...or a warning siren to say ....hey dam fine high heels are coming so look out :D I think for now the mailbox and back is my limit under the colour of darkness, I dont know if I would do it at daytime.

Congratulations on your venture!! Performing such feats can be both challenging as well as erotic. This memory should last you a lifetime. It may even lead you to develop more courage to perform further dares. Let's hope it will.

click .... click .... click .... The sensual sound of stiletto heels on a hard surface.

Congratulations on your venture!! Performing such feats can be both challenging as well as erotic. This memory should last you a lifetime. It may even lead you to develop more courage to perform further dares. Let's hope it will.

When I got back inside my first comment was "woooah ....what a rush"

Midn you ive had to give my feet n legs a rest cause they were getting hot n sweaty and feet were aching a bit, Ive had the shoes on for about 2hrs

Kerridwyn, It's great isn't it? I don't think they look bad at all and don't really stand out where you or I would attract alot of attention. Go slow but go out and I think you will find that most people don't notice but since you are a bit uncomfortable,such as I , start off at night...Good Luck...Jim

Kerridwyn

My 100 year old aunt used to (and still does) tell me "Quality work takes time".

I really prefer leather boots because they are more comfortable and breath a little, but they are still warm.

Have a great time with your boots. Some day try wearing them outside of your pants. You don't have to worry whether someone notices... they will and then most folks just keep going.

I dream of a world where chickens can cross roads without having their motives questioned.

Well I would say credit were credits due ...please Ive only owned my first pair of high heels for about 4days if that and Ive had two experiences outside of my apartment. The first clearing mail out on a main road with people driving by and the other tonight bringin in the washing ...all I can say is there is no "stealth" with high heels on

Kerridwyn:-) Congratulations. Only 4 days and you have been outside in those boots a couple of times? You are really breaking into street-heeling fast. Go to it at night and soon you will be brave enough to try it during daylight. And you are right---you can't be stealthy in stiletto heels. They do make a sharp loud sound which you will get more used to in time. Cheers--- Dawn HH

High Heeled Boots Forever!

Kerridwyn:-)

Congratulations. Only 4 days and you have been outside in those boots a couple of times? You are really breaking into street-heeling fast. Go to it at night and soon you will be brave enough to try it during daylight. And you are right---you can't be stealthy in stiletto heels. They do make a sharp loud sound which you will get more used to in time. Cheers---

Dawn HH

Today I got daring and went out just before dusk to collect the bins outside .... :-?

Kerridwyn:-)

You are really breaking into street-heeling fast. Go to it at night and soon And you are right---you can't be stealthy in stiletto heels. They do make a sharp loud sound which you will get more used to in time. Cheers---

Dawn HH

Well under the cover of darkness and the on set of drizzling rain I walked out of the apartment the normal way and walked one block all away around, part way down the street a guy was walking the other way and looked over at me.

I just looked were I was going and kept walking. I also walked on the grass and experienced that sinking feeling when your heel goes through the dirt ...really something one has to do to get the full sensation.

Oh and I noticed when your on a bit of a incline to walk slower ....other wise you fall flat on your face.

Other then that I walked the whole block without issue and no didnt trip or attempt to twist my ankle...the only concern was the loud clicking at 11:30pm at night

Posted Image

Kerridwyn, That was great, now take a deep breath, calm down, and try again. Practise makes perfect, and the easiest way to lose the nervousness is to remember that the click of high heels is loudest to its owner. The other way is to practise walking on the ball of your foot. Good luck and keep the faith, and heels going!! High heels forever, ward

High heels forever, ward

Kerridwyn:-) What Ward says is so true about the sound of your heels being loudest to you and not so loud to anyone else. Congratulations on experimenting with a small daylight walk and being able to make it around the entire block. That's great!!! Keep practicing! Cheers--- Dawn HH

Hmm! I thought his walk was "under the cover of darkness and the on set of drizzeling rain", Dawn. Or, am I reading more into his post than is wrtten?

Being mentally comfortable in your own mind is the key to wearing heels in public.

Kerridwyn, Just thought you may need a little more encouragement..I also just purchased a pair of thigh boots very similar to yours and worn them out today,middle of the afternoon, to the ACE hardware store, Propane dealer and then over to the gas station to fill up my Jeep. Had to walk all the way to the back of the hardware store to the paint dept. Nobody noticed or if they did they said nothing as I thought would happen even with the heels clicking on the floor. The propane guy came out to my car to fill the gas bottles, said nothing but I don't know if he noticed noe did anyone at the gas station.. This is the first time I have worn 5"stiletto boots out during the daylight and it was quite nice. Just thought you would like to know all went just fine....Jim

Bubba136:-) It was, "under the cover of darkness and the on-set of drizzling rain". Jimnj3:-) Congratulations on being brave enough to wear your thigh boots while doing your chores in the middle of the afternoon, (Bubba136). That is quite an accomplishment. Cheers--- Dawn HH

Are we speaking about the same post, Dawn?

kerridwyn posted:

Well under the cover of darkness and the on set of drizzling rain I walked out of the apartment the normal way and walked one block all away around, part way down the street a guy was walking the other way and looked over at me.

(Well, I guess depending upon where in the world you live, I guess total darkness could well be in the afternoon. )

Being mentally comfortable in your own mind is the key to wearing heels in public.

Hey all Just to let you know that "Tuesday night" garbage night has never been the same no that I take out the small been while wearing 5 inch heels Further more I did do one trip at dusk ...around 6am which was close to sunset so got a little daring I also want to know if anyone has advice on the way you place your foot??

Kerridwyn, Not being an expert yet I do know you don't want to put weight backwards on the heel otherwise you may bend/break the heel. I find just putting my weight on the heel and then the sole works out fine and after walking for a while feels just normal...Jim

Learning where to place your foot comes with experience. Whenever you take a step, you let your feet "feel/test" the spot where you're going to put it before you put your weight down. Keep wearing them and you will soon learn to do this.

Further more I did do one trip at dusk ...around 6am which was close to sunset so got a little daring

Where do you live that the sun sets at 6am? :-? :rofl:

Aly

Wealth is not measured by how much you have, but rather how little you need.

Yup ...Melbourne Australia :-?

I knew that the seasons were reversed below the equator, but I wasn't aware that the days were also reversed! If sunset is 6am when does the sun rise?

Aly - really confused!

Wealth is not measured by how much you have, but rather how little you need.